What's new

Kombat League Info & General Discussion Thread!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I’m just going for the kitana skin this time around. I don’t even have to win so it’s a breeze for me lol

Got to God last season tho so I may try that again
you got patience of steel my friend I almost broke mentally getting to GM.

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
Every day I look forward to some KL grind...then I actually sit down and play it. Usually come out 3-2 or 3-3, near .500 or slightly above for the day. But I have to stop 5-8 games in. It's like my brain gets fried having to constantly adjust from masher, to poke-thrower, to jump guy maniac, to someone who doesn't respect frames, to someone that does, then throw variable connection MS into the mix, etc, etc.
I get mentally worn out lol. Way more fun playing extended sets with a friend for sure.

Maybe it's my age but I feel like I'm just not fit for adjustment in a FT2 set. I like FT7, FT10, or just extended play bc you can feel the adjustments on both sides of the match just feels more organic. Less chaotic lol.
Thank god the Noob and Jade stuff is all early in rank.

I decided last night that I don't need Noob's sickle that bad... KL is literal brain damage. I can't do it.
Yeah, I just can't play FT2 vs Liu all night. I am glad that Jax has been completely ignored in the rewards so far. Just gonna keep grinding player matches and getting mauled by the killers that post around here. I feel like in just the few weeks that I have been posting here, I have learned more than in the five years I have been 'seriously' playing NRS games.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Yeah, I just can't play FT2 vs Liu all night. I am glad that Jax has been completely ignored in the rewards so far. Just gonna keep grinding player matches and getting mauled by the killers that post around here. I feel like in just the few weeks that I have been posting here, I have learned more than in the five years I have been 'seriously' playing NRS games.
I feel the same way. I've basically had to adjust my entire way of approaching fighting games thanks to fighting some of the members here, but it's been a change for the better.