What's new

Kombat Kast Recap 3/6/19

thesacrifist

Too old for this
Great kast, but I also do wish they'd allocate 10 minutes more for a washed up warrior segment every time! I don't think any fans mind if the streams are 10 minutes longer

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Tbh it was the best kast they served, but it still wasn't perfect. If only we didn't know the kharacters they gonna show and just let them play the trailer without any introductions etc. That's how hype is being built!

So, from now onwards, I expect 2 kharacters per cast + some crazy BTS information. The least annoying belt battles, the better! Oh, and please give up on MKMobile kasts, literally noone is watching that.

Tbh it was the best kast they served, but it still wasn't perfect. If only we didn't know the kharacters they gonna show and just let them play the trailer without any introductions etc. That's how hype is being built!

So, from now onwards, I expect 2 kharacters per cast + some crazy BTS information. The least annoying belt battles, the better! Oh, and please give up on MKMobile kasts, literally noone is watching that.
You hear that, NRS?! Ptehu has spoken

Did anyone pic up what 16 bit said on Throw tech Krushing Blows.

He said that to get a Krushing Blow you have to fail teching a throw twice in a row.

No mention of if the damage will remain the same but that could make the mind games even more deadly now.

What are peoples thoughts on that?

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Did anyone pic up what 16 bit said on Throw tech Krushing Blows.

He said that to get a Krushing Blow you have to fail teching a throw twice in a row.

No mention of if the damage will remain the same but that could make the mind games even more deadly now.

What are peoples thoughts on that?
I don't know how they'll work in reality, but in theory I like how most Krushing Blows seem to revolve around mind games/strategy.

Great kast, but I also do wish they'd allocate 10 minutes more for a washed up warrior segment every time! I don't think any fans mind if the streams are 10 minutes longer
tbh i think they were quite under time pressure with the game and needed steve and derek on their "real" jobs, so kombat kasts were a secondary thing.

Best Kombat Kast so far imo. Although, the voice actor switches were unexpected & a little strange. I don't have a problem with Cassie's voice, but Kano sounds a little bit like Bruce from Finding Nemo now (lol). I'm sure I'll get used to it though. They both look amazing & Cassie has maybe the 2nd or 3rd best fatality. Kano looks fun as hell, too.

Also, are we not getting a Kombat Kast next week because of all of the news this week?