What's new

Kombat Kast Recap (3.19.15) Mileena + Takeda variations and more

SLy

Noob
Im confused.

For Takeda's Ronin Variation when he throws the sword on the ground and makes it explode from the floor..
Is that unblockable by any chance?

trufenix

bye felicia
Im confused.

For Takeda's Ronin Variation when he throws the sword on the ground and makes it explode from the floor..
Is that unblockable by any chance?
Knowing nrs it's a low block. I look forward to the fifty fifty bitching

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
Takeda looks amazing.

Mileena's new mouth is awesome, now she actually resembles a normal womanish, then still has all her scary teeth

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I can't even deal, it was all just so great. Thanks to anyone who helped put this out there.

The ps3 stick driver is CRAZY NICE to the community, especially in light of the PDP pads co-existing with them. They understand how to help both crowds.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
More like Kung Jin=Nightwolf+Kung Lao+Green Arrow+Scorpian+Kenshi+Raiden(MGS)+Darth Maul+Whiplash(Iron Man)+Jaken's Staff(Inuyasha). I think he's pretty damn cool
lol well you're counting EVERYTHING aren't ya lol. That Staff is very unique, the skull but more so the shape of the staff/bow is really cool. I agree he is cool.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Those Kungs have the absolute worst dialog... well next to Takeda whose maturity level sounds like he just passed the squeaky puberty voice. You would think that someone capable of fighting like that, capable of killing, and being around a super serious master like Scorpion/Hanzo that he would be different.

Other than that, this Kombat Kast was ridiculous! Mileena looks absolutely amazing and it's really about time they made her face more like a human/tarkatan hybrid.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Those Kungs have the absolute worst dialog... well next to Takeda whose maturity level sounds like he just passed the squeaky puberty voice. You would think that someone capable of fighting like that, capable of killing, and being around a super serious master like Scorpion/Hanzo that he would be different.

Other than that, this Kombat Kast was ridiculous! Mileena looks absolutely amazing and it's really about time they made her face more like a human/tarkatan hybrid.
A game where everyone is serious is just boring.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
I don't mind takedas dialog and voice so far. Remember we have heard barely a fraction of his intros. He's supposed to be a kid pretty much, he can't have some deep bad ass voice like scorpion.

Kung Jin may not impress everyone but I'll bet you more than a few pros are going to do deep with him and find some nasty shit. That meter stealing stuff? It has abuse written all over it. Have fun against guys using double the breakers you use every match.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
So...when the two spamqueens played, the players insisted on zoning a bit, then jumping in to the fight. It's like they deliberately avoided to zone.

I'm saying it again, due to the removal of the dash block, and the seemingly very fast recovery on the projectiles, isn't anyone concerned about zoning in this game? Does it still look overrated to you?

And I'm speaking about general approaches that don't involve a teleport or projectile reflect (JC, Jax, Cassie, etc).

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
So...when the two spamqueens played, the players insisted on zoning a bit, then jumping in to the fight. It's like they deliberately avoided to zone.

I'm saying it again, due to the removal of the dash block, and the seemingly very fast recovery on the projectiles, isn't anyone concerned about zoning in this game? Does it still look overrated to you?

And I'm speaking about general approaches that don't involve a teleport or projectile reflect (JC, Jax, Cassie, etc).
Yes if you play other fighting games this wont be an issue, i fucking hate the tErm spamming, its scrubby as hell so was dash blocking