What's new

Kombat Kast MOBILE-Tune in Thursday, February 21st, at 3:00 PM CT-Possible Reveal?

It'll be MK11 Sub-Zero announced for Mobile along with some new features for the update.

Personally would have preferred Skarlet and Geras instead of MK11 Versions of characters already in the game but they'll get in there eventually so no big deal. And where's Ferra/Torr? Are they the only MKX character not in the mobile version?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I just hope they upgrade the gameplay to what Injustice 2 mobile had with actually movements instead of just tapping a screen all the time
It's a touch screen interface. They're sort of limited with what they can do. The mobile games are trash anyway. The only way I'd subject myself to playing them is if I'm forced to to unlock content in the console version.

I hate these mobile games so much.

Mind Flex

Mind Gamer. BOOSH
I bet its a reveal of a semi announced character like Kung Lao or Kitana. They will use that character to show the mobile stuff and then be like...AND..they will be playable in the full version...stayed tuned for gameplay of that in a later KK....

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
It'll be MK11 Sub-Zero announced for Mobile along with some new features for the update.

Personally would have preferred Skarlet and Geras instead of MK11 Versions of characters already in the game but they'll get in there eventually so no big deal. And where's Ferra/Torr? Are they the only MKX character not in the mobile version?
Them, Predator and Alien are the remaining characters.

vapid

cyber warlord
It's a touch screen interface. They're sort of limited with what they can do. The mobile games are trash anyway. The only way I'd subject myself to playing them is if I'm forced to to unlock content in the console version.

I hate these mobile games so much.
My phone's old and shit so won't run the game, but I've got no interest in it anyway. I was lucky in that I was able to benefit from the glitch in MKX which meant I got all the mobile skins without having to ever play the mobile version. Sadly I doubt that'll be possible this time around, so inevitably there will be cool stuff I'll never get to use. :(

trufenix

bye felicia
Being a corporate monkey in the EST time zone these things are never well timed for me, I'm always half listening to it on my headphones or over the bluetooth in my car while communitng home or while I'm trying to get dinner ready. I wish I could just wait until bedtime, but you bastards are always so hype and so angry about everything.

long live the kombat kast

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I'm not gonna watch that mobile shit, you minions watch it for me, and give me the details later.

Best thing we are gonna get is probably another D'Vorah like picture, another character reveals being boring and only a picture... Hype-killing.

But even if they gave me some MK11 gameplay, even if it was Rain, I will NEVER watch a mobile game show, get that new age crap away from me.

Ger187

Noob
Does someone really care about the mobile game? I dont know but for me its just a mobile game and i dont really like mobile games.. its not same as a real game on TV

I read the "... tune in and find out" as did you not just read the fucking tweet it says mobile right on it this isn't the proper MK11 stream.

But maybe I am just a mean ol person.
its tylers way to try and get people to watch who may not necessarily care.

also... didn't boon tease something about Virtual reality a few months back? i wonder if the game will have a VR mode.