What's new

Video/Tutorial - Leatherface Kombat Kast: Massacre

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Oh my gosh I am so hype. I dont know what variation I am gonna main. Butcher looks fun, but I will use Pretty Lady for certain matchups. I AM SO HAPPY WITH HOW HE LOOKS!

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Oh my gosh I am so hype. I dont know what variation I am gonna main. Butcher looks fun, but I will use Pretty Lady for certain matchups. I AM SO HAPPY WITH HOW HE LOOKS!

E

Eldriken

I just made it home. Gonna watch the archive of this. I'm excited after reading some of the most recent posts about him.

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
i dont care for these belt matches but force myself to keep watching cause there always dropping in reveals

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
Little costume breakdown:

His "Killer" appearance is based off of his butcher outfit in the original 1974 version "Bubba Sawyer"

His "Butcher" appearance is based off of his look in 2003 Michael Bay produced remake

His "Pretty Woman" appearance is based again on the 1974 version, but during the climax dinner scene of the film

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Cancels, restands, and unblockables, oh my!

If the formula for KP1 applies here as well, then Leatherface is gonna be the trophy wife of the bunch: just there to look good and attract the kiddies, but not much else.
I take it back. He's still the trophy wife, but he knows how to play a bit of piano too. A piano of death.

All you Leatherface haters are about to get out zoned, rekedd with 50/50s and insane range, unblockables, cancels, mix ups the whole shabang.

I guess it's true that the second dlc releases are always the best.

Hail King Leatherface.

Pretty sure about 50% of the haters are now jumping on the bandwagon and want to main leather face.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Where is the gif of that Butcher brutality? C'mon TYM, you're losing your touch.

Also did anyone happen to catch the inputs for Butcher's command grab? Was it that dbf horseshit or an easy one like Sun God's?

PS the other brutal is up on NRS' Insta, as promised. Nowhere near as impressive as Butcher's, as to be expected.

How fucking amazing is our character!! Fuck these haters I'm playing them all. Kobu Tanya can be my 4th pocket character the variations of leather face are my first 3!!

So happy with this! , man Leatherface is good.

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
Where is the gif of that Butcher brutality? C'mon TYM, you're losing your touch.

Also did anyone happen to catch the inputs for Butcher's command grab? Was it that dbf horseshit or an easy one like Sun God's?

PS the other brutal is up on NRS' Insta, as promised. Nowhere near as impressive as Butcher's, as to be expected.
dbf 1