What's new

Video/Tutorial - Leatherface Kombat Kast: Massacre

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I think we all shall remember the great Leatherface war of TYM. Leatherface fans vs people salty their character didn't get in. Chainsaws and salt shakers where thrown. Keyboards where typed very fast and angrily on. And it all started over one character. But in the end of the day, hopefully, people will learn from this war. Learn that it's a fucking video game and that sometimes people like characters you don't. Never forget those lost. RIP.

I just hope he's not another ridiculously slow character. I want a scary character with huge range on his normals and good pokes, not Jacqui v.2.

I think we all shall remember the great Leatherface war of TYM. Leatherface fans vs people salty their character didn't get in. Chainsaws and salt shakers where thrown. Keyboards where typed very fast and angrily on. And it all started over one character. But in the end of the day, hopefully, people will learn from this war. Learn that it's a fucking video game and that sometimes people like characters you don't. Never forget those lost. RIP.
Wait, there are Leatherface fans?

It just blows my mind.. "Ok guys, we have a character slot to fill up... Hmm.. Well, we don't have Shang Tsung, Fujin, Jade, Baraka, Kabal, Stryker, Noob Saibot, Skarlet, Nightwolf, Shao Kahn, Rain, or Reiko.. Should we use one of those? Nah, obviously Leatherface is a much better choice."

I hate everyone that was involved with this choice. If they just came out and were like, "lol oops we realize that was stupid so here's kabal," no one would be upset.

So much hate for this character, lmao. Just wait until the stream, its gonna be nothing but hype if the work that they put into Jason and Predator is any indication.

I don't understand this "ANYBODY can brandish a chainsaw as a weapon" argument. I think alot of people are just pretending to have seen the TCM movies, because quite frankly nobody operates that weapon in the same way Leatherface does: like a complete fucking maniac. If you've seen the movies then you know what I'm talking about.

A character's weapon is only a small part of their aesthetics. If you can't see beyond the weapon then you're dense. Some may argue that he's not particularly exciting, that he's a retarded butcher with a penchant for violence. Well that sure beats having another ninja or cop if you ask me.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
If the people hype for leatherface and supporting his inclusion could stop liking stupid things, that would be cool.
If you could understand somtimes people have different opinions than yours that would be cool. Its fine if you dont want him, but you are insulting somebodys personal taste. EXAMPLE-I think Kitana is a boring character. I mean she is cool and all, but she has always just bored me. Never had any intrest in her. But am I going to call her stupid or tell people to stop being fans (get it?) of her? No. Beacuse sometimes people like characters you dont. Jeez.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
BTW yes. Leatherface should be ass tier because he got nothing but an old chainsaw and a little hammer.
How do you even compare that with Edenian princess throwing pink magic sais, teleporting, cutting fans and glaives? Or with ice/fire maniacs?
The person who defeated an elder God did so using a couple of pistols and a baton.

And yet, we're supposed to believe Cassie can fight the aforementioned ice/fire maniacs.

Suspend disbelief and stop being allergic to fun.

RexxyC

what's done is done
The person who defeated an elder God did so using a couple of pistols and a baton.

And yet, we're supposed to believe Cassie can fight the aforementioned ice/fire maniacs.

Suspend disbelief and stop being allergic to fun.
I wouldn't say allergic to fun as much as allergic to retarded ideas such as this one.

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
It breaks my heart that people are giving this character so much shit just because he's not an MK character. I really implore people to seek out and watch the Original 1974 Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It's a legitimately great and influential movie that has a lot of powerful symbolism and metaphors. It's not the cheesy slasher movie people think it is.