What's new

Video/Tutorial - Leatherface Kombat Kast: Massacre

Blade4693

VIVIVI
They really nailed Leatherface. He looks great, looks fun to play as, best brutal in the game, each variation outfit looks good and are good nods to the character, his win pose is a perfect nod to the chainsaw dance and I also loved how they make him freak out when he loses a round like he did in the first film, great job NRS!

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
They really nailed Leatherface. He looks great, looks fun to play as, best brutal in the game, each variation outfit looks good and are good nods to the character, his win pose is a perfect nod to the chainsaw dance and I also loved how they make him freak out when he loses a round like he did in the first film, great job NRS!
I was opposed to guest characters when Freddy first dropped in MK9, but by now they've nailed these classic horror icons so damn well time after time that I actually look forward to more. Even us diehard MK fans should respect and appreciate the amount of love NRS puts into making these characters a perfect fit.

D

Deleted member 9158

I think he looks fun. I ended up keeping Jason as a pocket character, even though he's ass.

Stage fatalities is really where I feel MK X becomes itself. Up until recently I feel like MK X is very Injustice like, which is not a bad thing but I am very pleased to see more Stage Fatalities return.