What's new

Kollector Reveal Trailer

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
I am pretty sure at this point that anyone who is going to be negative about this character should just stop even thinking about buying mk11. That isn’t for you.
Beat me in a first to 10 and Ill uninstall.

Also, people have a right to criticize. I liked Scarecrow in Inj2, but he looks like scarecrow.

D

Deleted member 35141

I think ill play him aliitle but nee to see more

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Yes because Scarecrow DIDNT have a similar standing and walking animation, teleport, chain specials, hook/sickle normals, a lantern move, that scarecrow db2 is his wakeup u3, and all dat.
You know youre reaching when you cry about animations being reused which is done in literally EVERY game

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Meh, Cetrion looks better both storywise and gameplay honestly. But I'll try him out. Getting LOTR vibes from this guy lol

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I like Kollector aesthetically. His voice, lore and look all fit incredibly well in Mortal Kombat. His gameplay was very boring though. He's just a knife character who uses random magic trinkets.

98Greener

Greenlord Memelord
We should just start comparing everyone to Injustice at this point. Erron Black is just Deadshot because they both use guns. Noob is just Batman because they both wear black. Really, this isn't MK11, this is just Injustice 3 in disguise.

Mini-rant aside, Kollector is my second favorite newcomer! I love how he's all about shiny stuff and precious artifacts. Definitely am gonna check him out.