What's new

Kollector General Discussion

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
Yeah, I was playing BiTP still for a while and then created various variations to test out. Tele, Cmnd Grab and Bagbomb ended up working just as good, if not better that BiTP so that's what I normally ride with now. What I used up-mace for, still works with the bagbomb for the most part as they both anti-air jumping in opponents. However, bagbomb definitely helps more with its use as a projectile as well so...

I also will use cmnd grab and armor break from time to time and spare change for specific character/variations as well but the above is my loadout 95% of the time now.

IMO, I do feel though that tele is his most important one. The ability to get in/out when needed is just too good.

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
Yeah, I was playing BiTP still for a while and then created various variations to test out. Tele, Cmnd Grab and Bagbomb ended up working just as good, if not better that BiTP so that's what I normally ride with now. What I used up-mace for, still works with the bagbomb for the most part as they both anti-air jumping in opponents. However, bagbomb definitely helps more with its use as a projectile as well so...

I also will use cmnd grab and armor break from time to time and spare change for specific character/variations as well but the above is my loadout 95% of the time now.

IMO, I do feel though that tele is his most important one. The ability to get in/out when needed is just too good.
If NRS Listens to @Evil Canadian and fixes armor break to 1 slot, hooooo boy. He prob be my full time main.