What's new

KOF XIII

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
All the threads about this are months old and this game is released Tuesday.

So, who else here is a KoF fan?

GuamoKun

KoF XIII is going to be so fucking good!
YES HYPE HYPE HYPE!

If they put in Shingo...then oh god oh god oh god oh god.

I mean, they already have NESTS Kyo, just edit the sprite, and remove the flame effects. They did it with Ash and made Saiki, Red Saiki, and Dark Ash.

The color edit gets me the most hype :)

GuamoKun

Double postin so people can take notice of this. CMON GUIZE THIS GAME IS RELEASED MANANA!

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
looks absolutely fantastic in terms of graphics, really excellent music too.

It's a hell of a fun game, would love to pick it up if i ever get enough money :D

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Sell EVERYTHING YOU HAVE.

This game is just as fun as MK!
Is it really? I played the arcade version, and while the game seems solid, there doesn't seem to be anything really catching my interest. What is the appeal of this game?

GuamoKun

Is it really? I played the arcade version, and while the game seems solid, there doesn't seem to be anything really catching my interest. What is the appeal of this game?
Interesting storyline
Great visuals
Amazing if not the best soundtrack out of current fighting games out right now
Very dynamic and varied system
10$ cheaper than most games
Great variety of characters

GuamoKun

KoF is a great series.

Mines is paid off, picking it up later this morning.
If you get it for the ps3, Ill be looking forward to seeing you there! if not, then enjoy KoF! I'm such a KOF fanboy that this seems like a dream or something

Tim Static

Adminerator
If you get it for the ps3, Ill be looking forward to seeing you there! if not, then enjoy KoF! I'm such a KOF fanboy that this seems like a dream or something
I usually get fighters for both consoles, but im a little down on my luck (especially with my OG 60g PS3 kicking the bucket and Xmas coming). So when i have only one choice, its always 360. :coffee:

We'll see tho. if its REALLY good, i'll get it eventually for both consoles.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I'll be renting it from Gamefly when I get the chance. Never played a KOF much before but this one looks solid.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
cant wait for this bitch to drop thru my door so i can play with her all week and find all the secrets she's hiding!

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I got it last week, been playing it like crazy. I promise it's a great game, very fundamentals based.

Guamo, a lot of us so cal cats are going to play it seriously I think.

Who is everyone using?

I'm thinking Kula Leona King

shura30

Shura
Who is everyone using?

ash (loved his customs since XI)
kyo (didn't they noticed that a fully comboable and cancellable dfD is plain OP?)
tbd

terry got the aids again (no power charge and he's unsafe as hell in his specials) and kim was beaten with the nerf stick right after 2k2/XI
and i would not fall for K' so early, his corner game is a retarded combination of drive cancels and insane pressure with the trigger stuff

gotta see what they've done with console changes and some other BC mode options though before going for the final choice

GuamoKun

I got it last week, been playing it like crazy. I promise it's a great game, very fundamentals based.

Guamo, a lot of us so cal cats are going to play it seriously I think.

Who is everyone using?

I've played around with King in the arcades and I like her HD combos. I've always picked Kula since she builds meter fast, and is technically a cyborg-like ice character!

But Athena and Shingo will always be in my team. I hope Shingo makes it as DLC.

Flagg

Noob
Being a huge fan of fighting games, sadly i've never played much in the way of SNK games but i'll probably be getting this for sure.

Takuma and Rugal have always been my favourite SNK characters.

GuamoKun

Being a huge fan of fighting games, sadly i've never played much in the way of SNK games but i'll probably be getting this for sure.

Takuma and Rugal have always been my favourite SNK characters.
You won't regret this game for sure. Takuma is a beast in this game.

GuamoKun

I like how people are defending this game so much against certain reviewer sites that bag on this game.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Hearing [MENTION=3]Krayzie[/MENTION] rave about this game on twitter makes me wanna try it...

Flagg

Noob
I really would like to see another Capcom vs Snk game. Imagine how nice Ryu et al. would look redrawn with this engine?