What's new

"Kneel Before Zod!" Official INJUSTICE Trailer

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
scorpions trailer produced 30 pages of hate, but Zod only gets 7 pages of hype :(
why woul there be hype? we saw his intro/outro grab and super on conan already and there were videos on youtube showing all of his moves and trait already, we literally got nothing with this trailer, MoS skin is cool but that wasnt even in the trailer

Yeah, that "never again" was hype to me
Yeah that one moment of his eyes flaring at the mention of the phantom zone, he ain't having none of that. Man I am so hype for him, after going through his frame, matching them up to certain moves in vids(thanks True) and especially his 1f(if not typo) air zodcharge(which makes me fantasize about IAZC punishes), I am ready for Zod. I really hope season pass gets him tuesday, otherwise it's 2 weeks till I get to make people kneel.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Zod's clash should have just been him standing still with his hand out like a baseball glove to catch your fist.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
I think it would've been cool if his clash animation was him pulling back his hand for a Kryptonian style bitchslap.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Now that I got my internet back up and I can look at Zod in real HD, I actually think his costume/overall look is fine.

Not that I don't want a Man of Steel skin for him. Even though I haven't seen the movie.

I watched the video closely now and think his D2 is gonna be good!(well At least i think it is his D2 at 1 min 05 sec mark. What a coincidence by the way : patch 1.05 is where Zod comes out and everyone's D2 gets buffed:/

I watched the video closely now and think his D2 is gonna be good!(well At least i think it is his D2 at 1 min 05 sec mark. What a coincidence by the way : patch 1.05 is where Zod comes out and everyone's D2 gets buffed:/

If you are referring to the uppercut where he jumps up a bit, yeah that's his d2. I'm really curious what boardwide buffs will mean for it. It's 11f startup so not the fastest, but what really is gonna matter is the hurtbox.