What's new

Klassic Kostumes with Rain's release.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
NinjaBoy66 Rigo Cortes
Working on the Blueberry/Lime montage
Uh, sub-zero and reptle MK2 outfits? Do some characters have those nicknames? I know cyrax and sektor seem to be called mustard and kethup by a lot of you people.

Red

Noob
hellsh yes.. if their really doing robo smoke I will give NRS some props for sure

all they gotta do is throw in human subzero and it will all be right...

NRS seems to atleast know how to bring back the memories we all once had..
they may be making a buggy game.. but they for sure know how to bring back my childhood memories

Tim Static

Adminerator
hellsh yes.. if their really doing robo smoke I will give NRS some props for sure

all they gotta do is throw in human subzero and it will all be right...

NRS seems to atleast know how to bring back the memories we all once had..
they may be making a buggy game.. but they for sure know how to bring back my childhood memories
Robo Homo has to be a DLC character. I hope to god he is the 4th DLC character.

Human Subbie is in the game!!

leek

Noob
I think it'll be MK1 Sonya and MK1 Kano. They're kinda' the last couple left and it would be pretty cool.

Samsung Crunchy

Studying all of her moves
Am I allowed to dislike the MK3 costume for Sub "Tom Brady" Zero?

Besides, where is Samsung's MK1 costume when he's clad in purple and just floats around?

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Shang Tsung and Sonya would be cool. Or Sonya and Jax. Although their MK2 costumes aren't very trendy now in days. :)

I posted a version of this elsewhere, but here's my guess...

The two comaptibility packs have shared 2 similarities... Both packs had characters from the same game and the characters had a "link." Sektor/Cyrax, both from MK3 and then Smoke/Noob, both from MK2. So, let's look at the "Lime and Blueberry" clue...

Lime almost certainly means green... To my knowledge, 3 characters have worn green... Jade, Reptile and Sonya. Jade and Reptile already have a 3rd costume, so I'm gonna guess Sonya is the "Lime" in the clue...

Now, for blueberry... This is sort of tricky, but, a good chunk of the time, blueberries are actually purple. Jax wore purple in MK3, the same game where Sonya wore a lighter shade of green, closer to the lime color than in MK1... MK3 is also the first game that Sonya and Jax are both playable...

I'm guessing Jax and Sonya in their MK3 attires... Both come from the same game, the characters are connected, neither have had a 3rd costume as of yet and, most importantly, they fit the clue. Also, to the best of my knowledge, neither of them has had a major fix (like Kung Lao and Johnny Cage have) so there wouldn't be nearly as much of a "broken" factor that we'ev seen with Cyrax's bombtrap and Smoke's OTG returning in the DLC costumes.

-Bill