What's new

Klassic Kostumes with Rain's release.

Kovu

The Crownless King
As everyone knows, we got klassic costumes for Sektor and Cyrax when Skarlet was released, and Noob and Smoke when Kenshi came out.

Who do you think will get classic outfits when Rain is released? Keep in mind we have costumes for Reptile, Scorpion, Ermac, Sub Zero, Mileena, Jade, and Kitana already.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
MK2 alts for kitana and mileena, count on it.

Would prefer, MK3 sub-zero, and backwards hat stryker, or MK3 sonya.

But nope, everyone is a second class citizen when it comes to the ninjas.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Jax, Quan Chi, Shang, Sheeva, Kabal, Kano, Sonya, Liu Kang, Stryker are all w/out classic kostumes

Would be cool if Skarlet/Kenshi/CSZ had alternate 1 before everybody else gets 5 costumes:(

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I agree with the three posts above me. All good ideas.

I honestly don't care who gets them though. Just more shit for characters I don't play. Hahaha.

I really want like... a brain in a jar on a 1950's sci-fi style robot body alternate for Cyber Sub. That'd be awesome.

id like MK2 Raiden personally.MK3 ALL ninjas. and MK1 or 3 Kano.
I dunno, MK2 Raiden is really similar to the current default Raiden. Don't get me wrong, I think MK2 Raiden would be awesome, but he needs to get guilded because a blank blue tabard is just sad. Also, MK1 Raiden was the Raiden costume I wore for Halloween in middle school, so it's kinda special to me.

LordxMugen

FIGHTAN GAHMS!!!
I dunno, MK2 Raiden is really similar to the current default Raiden. Don't get me wrong, I think MK2 Raiden would be awesome, but he needs to get guilded because a blank blue tabard is just sad. Also, MK1 Raiden was the Raiden costume I wore for Halloween in middle school, so it's kinda special to me.
yeah, i guess your right. i wish the lightning bolts didnt look so gay though. they just look like energy balls and nothing like actual lightning. might as well say HADOUKEN!!! everytime he fires one off.

Fuck man, I'm kinda homeless right now. I just moved back into my parents house temporarily. I'll probably be moving in with my girlfriend here soon, but these past few months have been hell. Besides getting evicted because I have fuck-tard roommates who don't pay their half of rent, my car broke down and I had to go like 2 weeks without until I could get a new one (Corolla. '09. FTW!) So these past feww weeks... nay months have been shit for me. I did go to Monstore this Saturday though, but my lack of live casual play for months really showed and I was geting bodied bad. It's hard for me to make the Saturday nights because I usually work. I just got off early that one time. Mando did tell me that in the next month or so they'd bring back Friday nights and just have fighting game casuals on two days. GOD I HOPE SO!

With my ride/home situation being what it is, I couldn't front the $40 in gas it takes to get to WNF like I wanted to.

Hopefully soon my living situation will be resolved. I'm itching to get back into some real competitive play and get my skills back where they should be. Trust and believe, I've been hitting the lab like a crazy man, so hopefully when I make my triumphant return to Monstore and WNF I can make some of my damn money back. I miss you guys and all our epic battles. Don't worry about my hard times, I got shit covered. It's just gonna take some sacrifices and time, but when I return... Like Justin playing MK: I'm bringing Kenshi back!

Red

Noob
id like to see klassic rain, and id like to see the classic sub-zero (the human subzero that had ice shower)

BATTLEBEAR

NJ Jobber
JC, Kano, Sonya Robo Smoke i believe (robo smoke only because he is maybe confirmed because of the end of summer toy line with him in it)

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Fuck man, I'm kinda homeless right now. I just moved back into my parents house temporarily. I'll probably be moving in with my girlfriend here soon, but these past few months have been hell. Besides getting evicted because I have fuck-tard roommates who don't pay their half of rent, my car broke down and I had to go like 2 weeks without until I could get a new one (Corolla. '09. FTW!) So these past feww weeks... nay months have been shit for me. I did go to Monstore this Saturday though, but my lack of live casual play for months really showed and I was geting bodied bad. It's hard for me to make the Saturday nights because I usually work. I just got off early that one time. Mando did tell me that in the next month or so they'd bring back Friday nights and just have fighting game casuals on two days. GOD I HOPE SO!

With my ride/home situation being what it is, I couldn't front the $40 in gas it takes to get to WNF like I wanted to.

Hopefully soon my living situation will be resolved. I'm itching to get back into some real competitive play and get my skills back where they should be. Trust and believe, I've been hitting the lab like a crazy man, so hopefully when I make my triumphant return to Monstore and WNF I can make some of my damn money back. I miss you guys and all our epic battles. Don't worry about my hard times, I got shit covered. It's just gonna take some sacrifices and time, but when I return... Like Justin playing MK: I'm bringing Kenshi back!
Well shit man, I miss your commentary. I haven't had a car for a while and I won't until the end of the month either, so at the very least I can hopefully see you at the SnC MK9 Ranbats 1.1!

Well shit man, I miss your commentary. I haven't had a car for a while and I won't until the end of the month either, so at the very least I can hopefully see you at the SnC MK9 Ranbats 1.1!
Hell yeah man. We gotta do a number exchange next time. I'd really like to get a decent trainning partner, and transportation isn't an issue for me anymore. It's mostly money and time. Going to WNF was at least a $60 affair because of gas, entrance and the fact that my alcoholic ass can't be around beer without having juuuuuust one. Or eight. And since SNC moved to Saturdays I've been missing out. Sucks too because me, you, and Jerry were keeping it live there for MK9. Since we haven't been going so much, MK9 numbers have dropped alot. I think that's why Mando's bringing back Friday nights. He knows there's and MK9 scene out here, but alot of us can't make Saturdays. Also, he's gonna get the stream back up soon. They're actually remodeling the whole shop to give the fighting gamers more space because I guess me bring in alot of moeny on Fridays and Saturdays.

Can't wait to get my run backs too. I'm not gonna stop until my Raiden makes your Sub-Zero pay! Mwahahahaha! *lighting crash*

Haha, wait until you see my other characters! I'm still repping Reptile though. (pun intended?)
I'm still rocking Raiden, I always will in any game they put him in. But lately I've been working on Sub-Zero, Cyrax and I'm definately gonna rock Kenshi. When they first annouced this game, I said if they put any of the 3D era characters in, it better be Kenshi since he's the only cool one. When I saw he was gonna be DLC, I said Insta-main. So it looks like I'll be running Raiden, Sub and Kenshi. Study up my friend! I've been studying up on Reptile, and since he'sflavor of the month right now, I'm getting alot of videos to watch and learn from. lol

Bizkit

Noob
Am I the only one who would love to see a Mortal Kombat: Deception Sub-Zero alt costume? In my opinion its pretty bad ass, non-canonical but awesome.

And of course I couldn't be a subby player without a want for the MK3 costume of him. Would also like to see the alternate costumes for Kenshi and Skarlet.

Am I the only one who would love to see a Mortal Kombat: Deception Sub-Zero alt costume? In my opinion its pretty bad ass, non-canonical but awesome.

And of course I couldn't be a subby player without a want for the MK3 costume of him. Would also like to see the alternate costumes for Kenshi and Skarlet.
Shredder Sub FTW!

Bizkit

Noob
Oh, also, after thinking about it... Why do all the skins have to be Klassic's? That said, if you look at some endings (i.e. Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, Cyber subby) they all have a different costumes, i'd love to see those.