What's new

Kitana UMK3 Infinite

ded

Elder God
i will test wich characters can get setup that will lead into this inf and will post it when i get back from work. too sad sheeva cant setup it :/

MKK hanzo

i will test wich characters can get setup that will lead into this inf and will post it when i get back from work. too sad sheeva cant setup it :/
She can in MKT!! (grin)

To RZP: Lol at RZP messing up the combos LOLLOL!

Gimme credit for telling you the set up you fucker! Love ya man!

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
indeed it is useless, its not going to level up anyones kitana. you can only do it in their corner too, which means a good player can keep the battle from getting there.

Would you advise ever trying this in a competitive match?
What happens if you miss up and end up in the corner? Would that not leave you in a bad position?
In a competitive match? Not unless you've mastered it. If you mess up and end up in the corner? Well, your fucked, that why you want to master it first. That is indeed a bad position, skateblind, you know that. You gotta have a little more confidence, man ;)

In a competitive match? Not unless you've mastered it. If you mess up and end up in the corner? Well, your fucked, that why you want to master it first. That is indeed a bad position, skateblind, you know that. You gotta have a little more confidence, man ;)
Dont worry mistakM, I'm not scared of infinites,personally I like to toy with my opponent before I go in for the kill. ;)

She can in MKT!! (grin)

To RZP: Lol at RZP messing up the combos LOLLOL!

Gimme credit for telling you the set up you fucker! Love ya man!
LOL! i got a fucking lag xD but just made the video to show the exactly setup for Smoke and more than giveyou credit i give you my dick so use it wiselly! LOL thanks for your support "wasashi" xD

Kaiba

Noob
so this works in MK2?
I've tried a few times with Kitana in MK2, arcade and snes, its very difficult given the fact of no run button. It may be possible but as of now I can't find a way of doing it. Working on it none the less. Or at least some variation.

I've tried a few times with Kitana in MK2, arcade and snes, its very difficult given the fact of no run button. It may be possible but as of now I can't find a way of doing it. Working on it none the less. Or at least some variation.
I appreciate all the things you do for MK2.

thats great. Now if someone can actually do that in a game it would be sick. That wouldnt be that hard to setup in a fight with Smoke either, not one bit.... with the ability of 2 pop ups and being able to push the character towards the corner while dazed after the spear, I think that gives him a valid 100%! Number 1 Tier Smoke imo.

Derek

Noob
thats great. Now if someone can actually do that in a game it would be sick. That wouldnt be that hard to setup in a fight with Smoke either, not one bit.... with the ability of 2 pop ups and being able to push the character towards the corner while dazed after the spear, I think that gives him a valid 100%! Number 1 Tier Smoke imo.
Too hard to do in game, it's virtually worthless.

ZAQ

Noob
That Lao and Rep look like the easiest two.
I also don't think that this is insanely impossibly hard either.

I'm sure a lot of people thought the lao inf would be impossible at first glance, until you practice it all damn day like some do.

I think Scheisse is right. After you get it down it would definitely be worth a shot in game. The lao inf took me prolly 4 hours of practice before I got decent enough to do it in a game, then a few thousand matches to get it to the point where I don't get nervous before I do it. I think it's doable, but then again I haven't been able to get it to work yet.

Kaiba

Noob
I appreciate all the things you do for MK2.
Thanks man.

Now for an update- it is currently not possible to do from the right corner. Or at least I cannot find a way to do it.

I've tried setups with Kitana's lift, Kitana aaJK Fan Toss, Raiden aaHP, HP, teleport, Scorpion aaHP, HP, whiff teleport, & Lao's aaSpin, JP, whiff dive. Those were all the best possible setups I could think of.

I'm guessing that it may not be possible at all in MKII, but I'll look into the left corner and see if something's there.

Thanks man.

Now for an update- it is currently not possible to do from the right corner. Or at least I cannot find a way to do it.

I've tried setups with Kitana's lift, Kitana aaJK Fan Toss, Raiden aaHP, HP, teleport, Scorpion aaHP, HP, whiff teleport, & Lao's aaSpin, JP, whiff dive. Those were all the best possible setups I could think of.

I'm guessing that it may not be possible at all in MKII, but I'll look into the left corner and see if something's there.
i guess that there are no way to do this on MK II because the run...

Kaiba

Noob
i guess that there are no way to do this on MK II because the run...
When I was trying to emulate something similar I mostly thought of wiffs since in II whiff can take you to facing the opposite direction. And then Raiden because of his teleport. With Kit. I was trying to get aaFan lift to work so the opponet could be high enough to walk under. In SNES (E) Kitana can actually make a complete turnaround and face the other way but they fall too low to start the D+LP motion.

I haven't had a chance to try the left corner yet...too busy with midterms and getting approval for graduation.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I can't do any of these infinites at all...what's the trick? My corner, or opponents? ...especially with Kitana.