Sheeva: 8-2
Sindel: 6-4
Skarlet: 5-5
Smoke: 5-5
Sonya 5-5
Stryker: 6-4
Sub Zero: 7-3

I agree with Reptile's number.
Yes, she cannot control the air as his forceballs limit her air control.
He can zone her out forceballs, stop jk+fan with ex slow ball, punishes the slightest whiff with dash, and dash is not as easy to punish as it sounds (react to)

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Yes, she cannot control the air as his forceballs limit her air control.
He can zone her out forceballs, stop jk+fan with ex slow ball, punishes the slightest whiff with dash, and dash is not as easy to punish as it sounds (react to)
I'm going to be serious here, the Reptile community hella underrates punishing dash.

Loses to Kabal 3-7
Yes, I am trying to avoid using decimals. I have it as 3.5, but chose to round off. I have no problem with it being stated 3-7

i can agree with everything here. Maybe Jax 4-6 and Baraka 7-3

Maybe
The only thing that stopped me from Jax being 4-6 was the fact that Kitana cannot be pressured as heavily as bigger hitbox characters. She can escape the corner as well, which is where Jax does huge damage/pressure.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
Yes, I am trying to avoid using decimals. I have it as 3.5, but chose to round off. I have no problem with it being stated 3-7

The only thing that stopped me from Jax being 4-6 was the fact that Kitana cannot be pressured as heavily as bigger hitbox characters. She can escape the corner as well, which is where Jax does huge damage/pressure.
No, Kabal is just bad news for Kitana. 7-3 for sure, sometimes feels like 8-2.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Love most of this. <3

Kabal: 3-7
Kenshi: 2-8
Liu Kang: 5-5
Raiden: 4-6
Smoke: 4-6

Sonya's kind of debatable.

Nah Jax is 100% 5-5. She can actually out-footsie him very easily. Baraka is possibly 7-3.
I am gonna call the down-players police on you! Better be careful

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Hmm I guess I could see the mu leaning towards 6-4 against mileena cause she does get punished hard every time she makes a mistake. @16bit can you go into detail on the cage mu?

Mileena 5-5 and cage wins 6-4 at least from my experience against kitana which I fight everyday. Jax is a solid 5-5 also based from what I've seen of my bro vs tyrant.
Son ov Timett
The only thing Mileena has to get in is her teleport, roll, and d4
Both special attacks on block get hella punished. The game has evolved to a point where spamming d4 does not get you anywhere. Mileena shares the same d4 as sonya, but she is nowhere near as good as Sonya obviously. Her zoning is mediocre, and her damage is not as high.
Good footsies will win you this MU, and Kitana has tools to support her.

If anyone wins the Cage vs. Kitana MU it is her.
Yeah, she def does not lose, but, it's dangerous to poke out, and if blocked, you're back in f3 pressure. But I trust you since you get to play the best cage almost daily ;__;

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
@16bit can you go into detail on the cage mu?

She controls the MU except point blank. First he has to get past her zoning with IAF then he has to get past her footsies. He can only beat her footies by taking a huge risk or hoping the Kitana screws up. If she hits him she does half life and is back to keep out. If he's right he either does decent damage into pressure or more likely is just in and has her blocking and begins his game. Obviously once he's in it swings to his favor but her tools for dealing with it are pretty good. Her d+3 can go under f+3 and linking normals into Ass is good for escaping.

I have seen your brother play the MU against Dizzy in tournament. His biggest problem is his overuse of d+1 to get out. Dizzy will often stop his pressure and if you try to poke out with d+1 you're getting lit up. He also will interrupt d+1~cutter because it has a gap. You cannot use d+1 as your main way of getting out. At this point I only use d+1~cutter against him for two reasons. One is if I am pretty sure he's going to do a high(like if I read throw or 2,1 after an EX forceball trap) or...if I just want to check if he's having an off day and not on point with his counter poking lol. You need to use d+3 to poke out. That way if he counter pokes it's not a punish you just have to block the f+3 and if you're right and poke out you get advantage and a mixup.

Also what a lot of people don't get about the Cage counter poking metagame is that he can't be waiting to counter poke AND continue his pressure. When you're fighting a Cage that is looping f+3 and stopping for counter pokes it means you can now try to jump out, walk out or even just throw him. When you fight Cage and you're in his pressure you cannot be scared and freeze up. So many people do this, even the top players. The guessing game is heavily in his favor but you must play it. Otherwise you'll just lose.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Well...since everyone is doing it :

Baraka: 7-3
Cyber Sub Zero: 7-3
Cyrax: 6-4 (5-5 vs human)
Ermac: 5-5
Freddy: 4-6
Jade: 6-4
Jax: 4-6
Johnny Cage: 6-4
Kabal: 4-6