What's new

Combo List - Kitana Kitana Combo thread

Crimea

Noob
1 Meter Corner in Royal Storm

F2>ExFanToss>2,4>Fanlift>U+2>Float>Njp>1,1,1>FanToss>F4>Booty Bump
I use this:
b14 df1(ex) > 3 df1 > JIK df1 > JIK db2 2 > f33 db1 > f33 bf3 (50%)
b14 df1(ex) > 3 df1 > JIK df1 > JIK db2 2 > f33 db1 > step back d2 > throw (or d1 db3) (51%)

Elias6999

Mournful Master
Mournful 37% one bar

B14-EX Glaive (wait till glaive returns) JiP-Float-NJP F33-Lift F33 Staff Grab

Mournful 38% one bar (only for the lulz)

B14-EX Glaive F43 three times D1-Lift F33-Staff Grab

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Mines 39%, though I often leave out the JiP after the ex glaive and end with slice for the corner carry.

b14~ex glaive, JiP, f43, f43, 21~lift, NJP, run, 21~staff.

Ok so yesterday I was labbing hard, found some more high damaging combos.

Corner only:

B14xxEx Fan,S3xxFan,Fan,S3xxFan,D1xxLift,FJKxxFan,FJKxxAir Float Njp, S3xx throat slice. 53% one bar.

F112xxFan, Fjk, S3xxFan, S3xxLift, Fjkxx Air Fan, FjkxxAir Float Njp, S3xx Throat slice. I forgot the damage but I'll input the damages soon.

Fjkxx Air Fan, Fjk, S3xxFan, Fan, S3/D1xxLift, Njp, F4/S3xx Throat slice.

Here's a 73% one in assassin only, 63% in royal storm or 64%.

Sharpen,
F11xxEn Fan, F11xxFan, Fan, S3xxEn Fan, S3xxEx Fan,S3xxLift, FjkxxAir Fan, Fjkxx Air Float NJP, S3xx Throat Slice.

There's more combos. But I'm only posting some. I'll make it into a video if these combos weren't already found

Blonde_Huntress

Edenian Witch <3
Well I'm crossing into unknown waters (Mileena main), but I've been playing around with Assassin Kitana and she's quite fun indeed. Her combo timing seems much more strict in comparison to Mileena (especially F43 stuff--that seems so easy to botch), but I did a little basic combo video.

These are basic and can obviously be expanded upon with EX and some F43, but this was after about 10 minutes of practice with her so I was proud of myself. Last combo was just for the flash. ;P

I wish the quality was a bit better--it looked fine on my phone, but you know how that goes.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
when i do it only about 4-5% of run meter is gone. its a very quick transition the run into d1. but the run cancel is not. when have time to get ready after that 2nd fan in the ex fan comes out. When your ready to run think of ff run+d1

when i do it only about 4-5% of run meter is gone. its a very quick transition the run into d1. but the run cancel is not. when have time to get ready after that 2nd fan in the ex fan comes out. When your ready to run think of ff run+d1
Practicing it now. Just cant get it down -_-

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
Practicing it now. Just cant get it down -_-
after you hit the ex fan practice just running off that recovery. once you have that add the d1. The hit box on it is pretty good you can hit it lower than you thing but still quick. off the 1st step your character takes. you should only be missing about 5% of run when the d1 hits.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
B14xxEx Fan,S3xxFan,Fan,S3xxFan,D1xxLift,FJKxxFan,FJKxxAir Float Njp, S3xx throat slice
Can we improve the damage by doing D4 lift instead of D1 lift, then replace the last air float njp with a delayed air fan? I tried to do that combo but I never passed the triple ground fans part

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Can we improve the damage by doing D4 lift instead of D1 lift, then replace the last air float njp with a delayed air fan? I tried to do that combo but I never passed the triple ground fans part
You can do 3 lift instead of d1 lift. Jk float njp does more damage than jk fan

Mr.EditUndo

Meterburn the Meterburn
Guess I'm up. So this is my variation of one of her BnB's. 49% Mid screen but for 2 bars, so I guess if you really want to kill them.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Guess I'm up. So this is my variation of one of her BnB's. 49% Mid screen but for 2 bars, so I guess if you really want to kill them.

With ex sharpen I think the damage can be like 60%, and because her sharpen is useless that combo is impractical
Try this combo: B14 ex fan, run cancel D1 fan, jk fan, dash F4 assasin strike

Mr.EditUndo

Meterburn the Meterburn
With ex sharpen I think the damage can be like 60%, and because her sharpen is useless that combo is impractical
can you show me a 60% mid screen, also why is sharpen "useless"? impractical ? its an extremely basic combo beginner lv. But like I said its still 2 meters

Rean

Noob
normal sharpen doesnt last long enough to be of use. if your opponent is not a retard, he will just play defensively for 5 seconds and since kitana cant open people up, you wont do anything.
ex sharpen much better but you spend a bar for it