What's new

Combo List - Kitana Kitana Combo thread

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
I'm having troubles connecting 4,3 x 2 online due to lag in Australia (fine in practice mode). Anyone got an ok, reliable B+B that is fairly lag friendly that I can use without 4,3 and without running (dashing is fine)???

KakashiKopyKat

HA! GOT EM
I am in shock I thought my execution just went to garbage or something.
Wow..I just so happen to look in this thread and see I wasn't the only one who had this issue. I swear I thought my controller was broking. I got my arcade stick and the same shit happened. I was in training mode for a hr tryna perform my combos and I come here and see they patched instant jump moves. Smh wow

Inception

I love Kitana
Wow..I just so happen to look in this thread and see I wasn't the only one who had this issue. I swear I thought my controller was broking. I got my arcade stick and the same shit happened. I was in training mode for a hr tryna perform my combos and I come here and see they patched instant jump moves. Smh wow
fortunately the combo i like doing I was able to make adjustments and it worked out fine.

LeoMK29

Noob
So, how can you even open people up? I am by no means a great player, but compared to Mileena it is a little more difficult. Her overhead is also not very useful to combo into anything. I just started to use her though.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Just going to leave this here:
I found out off ALL HER COMBO STARTERS you can run after a MB fan toss into a d1 for great midscreen damage and corner carry. Most I've got is 45%. Play around with it guys and see how much you can get. It is absolutely amazing for punishing with 1,1!

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Just going to leave this here:
I found out off ALL HER COMBO STARTERS you can run after a MB fan toss into a d1 for great midscreen damage and corner carry. Most I've got is 45%. Play around with it guys and see how much you can get. It is absolutely amazing for punishing with 1,1!
lol we talked about this week 1ish. you dont have to run after 11 or f2. i really dont like doing MB fan combos tho. she already has 42% meterless midscreen and i'd rather save the meter for the corner damage, reversals/wakeups or breaker.

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
Only got two Pretty Kick combos, nothing like the person before, but when I get time I will try to find higher damage for her.

HaWXx Is Rippin

In the Akatsuki hideout, Hiding.
Whats the highest damage people get off F22U4? i get 32 percent at the moment, ive only recently started using this string.

Just thought I'd post some meterless Kitana midscreen/corner combos. Tried to make them all come start with the strings most commonly used in an actual match. As always, you can add an additional 1%-2% by starting with a jump-in.

Midscreen (Royal Storm only)

Corner (Royal Storm and Assassin)

And just for the heck of it.... some easy and simple midscreen combos that work for both Royal Storm and Assassin. Assassin can end each combo with Assassin Strike instead to switch sides on the screen too.

I'm trying to figure out how I can capture the combos I came up with from a random fan toss full screen away but when I go to record the combo the computer won't jump :/

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Just thought I'd post some meterless Kitana midscreen/corner combos. Tried to make them all come start with the strings most commonly used in an actual match. As always, you can add an additional 1%-2% by starting with a jump-in.

Midscreen (Royal Storm only)

Corner (Royal Storm and Assassin)

And just for the heck of it.... some easy and simple midscreen combos that work for both Royal Storm and Assassin. Assassin can end each combo with Assassin Strike instead to switch sides on the screen too.

I'm trying to figure out how I can capture the combos I came up with from a random fan toss full screen away but when I go to record the combo the computer won't jump :/
Thanks for this. It is great to see some good meterless combos with actual realistic starters!

I was surprised to see that in Royal Storm I actually get the biggest damage from b14 starters.

Kinda weird how Royal Storm gets more damage than Assassin (without sharpen). I would think if anything that the longer range on fan lift in Royal Storm would be compensated by less damage after. Oh Kitana design... what fun you are in MKX :rolleyes:

Last edited:

vcuzzo23

Looking for the MAWWPP Bucket!
I am struggling hitting the consecutive f43s after b14 db1. any tips? It is online also.

I am struggling hitting the consecutive f43s after b14 db1. any tips? It is online also.
Make sure you take a tiny step forward after the fan lift before going into the f43. Which exact part of the f43 into f43 is not connecting? Part of it is just timing which sucks.