What's new

KIT 2016 Viewers Guide, Hype & Updates Thread!

Vini_Strife

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
It has been a great event so far that has had some seriously great matches.

I apologize for everything about the stream and those trying to watch at home. I am extremely upset about the way this has gone down. I've let the community and NRS down.
Relax man, the stream is ten times better than in NEC

I apologize for everything about the stream and those trying to watch at home. I am extremely upset about the way this has gone down. I've let the community and NRS down.
you can make everything right again by just giving an update on scar vs vman so we have the complete top8

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!

Shit happens man, you can't control everything
People in this community will complain if you gave them money so I would listen in too much

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew

sounds like a lot of it was out of your control, no worries.

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
The blatant disrespect towards vman is absolutely absurd. He is a fan favorite. People wanted to watch his matches. You fail to stream one of them as he performs a colossal upset using a character variation that is considered to be awful. Then his second matchup you ALSO fail to stream despite 30 minutes of rioting chats, Tweeting - etc. And it supposedly was a very close 3-2 that we won't get to see.

I'm pissed. Shit venue. Shit host. Shit connection and you failed the fans repeatedly. Hope you guys get significantly less attention next year because you don't deserve it.

The blatant disrespect towards vman is absolutely absurd. He is a fan favorite. People wanted to watch his matches. You fail to stream one of them as he performs a colossal upset using a character variation that is considered to be awful. Then his second matchup you ALSO fail to stream despite 30 minutes of rioting chats, Tweeting - etc. And it supposedly was a very close 3-2 that we won't get to see.

I'm pissed. Shit venue. Shit host. Shit connection and you failed the fans repeatedly. Hope you guys get significantly less attention next year because you don't deserve it.
I don't understand why they couldn't just play on the same system. I mean, Scar was right there.

haketh

Noob

You're an idiot

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!

Wow.