What's new

KIT 2016 Viewers Guide, Hype & Updates Thread!

Rearawt

Noob
The first round went by and I thought 'this looks like an 8-2 matchup'
Then I saw the second round and I thought 'this looks like a 2-8 matchup'

Goatness

Noob
Never seen Lasher do so much work. Hype! TO you are my favorite at the moment, you showed some heart setting this up for us after some people made some less than realistic suggestions of ineptitude. Thanks!

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
I couldn't thank you guys enough. Very glad that even the ones who didn't get to see the exhibitions live will be able to see then afterward and plenty of fans got to see it live. You guys went above and beyond what I would've expected if I thought you guys would try to amend it through something like this. Thank you thank you

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
After GGXrd finishes we are going to do some MKX exhibitions on Arturo's stream.

I found Vman and he will be playing on stream first.

Okay guys, I am going to organize a V man gauntlet with various top players to make up for the fact that you did not get to see him on stream. So far I've got Jupiter and REO. Go to www.twitch.tv/nycfurby right now.
Thank you thank you thank you ^-^

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
Guys, maybe you can explain something for me.

When a TO is hosting a major for multiple games, why doesn't he book a venue which provides solid internet? Like what would have happened if @Sabin wouldn't have had the 4G connection?

I'm seeing a lot of poor preparation regarding MKX streams lately and I'm not sure how that is possible.

Storyteller

Oh Yeah. *ding*

When a TO is hosting a major for multiple games, why doesn't he book a venue which provides solid internet? Like what would have happened if @Sabin wouldn't have had the 4G connection?

I'm seeing a lot of poor preparation regarding MKX streams lately and I'm not sure how that is possible.
Be thankful you had anything to watch in the first place. Vandy even wrangled your golden boy up for exhibitions to watch, so say thanks instead of complaining?

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
Your question is awful.
So is your attitude.

I couldn't tell you to be honest. I assume he most likely did before hand, so I imagine there must have been issues with venues internet connection.

The stream isnt perfect but it is definitely acceptable for me. Keep in mind accidents happen and this is the solution art and vandy provided. They couldnt have handled this situation better. On top of that they are giving us all these high level exhibitions. So yeh, stfu and stop complaining. I am not even disappointed about this.