What's new

Match-up Discussion Kinetic Balding's Cyborg matchup chart

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Well considering I'm broke as fuck I won't be getting Xbox anytime soon. Any PSN Cyborgs I'd love to play.
I'm no super-amazing player, but I play Cyborg at a pretty good level (on PSN). Would love to get some matches in

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
At the moment, I see Bane losing to Flash Zatanna Batman possibly Batgirl but I have very little experience vs Batgirl. I've just been lazy to revise the current MU chart. But Cyborg? No. Maybe I need to play Wulf more but I don't struggle in that match.
Add me on xbl

Skeezer12

Kinetic
I still dont agree with the WW Mu being 5-5 . I still believe its 6-4 WW . But for all the other matchups idk , whoever thinks different play balding and see how it turns out . No matter how bad you think cyborg is . He's gonna show you different so good luck to whoever plays him .

ARMOR

Khaos God
Premium Supporter
Well considering I'm broke as fuck I won't be getting Xbox anytime soon. Any PSN Cyborgs I'd love to play.
You know where to find me if you're looking for the mu experience. I played that mu extensively with @BiPolarExxpress at mlg anaheim and we agreed to the mu was a 5-5. Both characters have the tools to deal with each others playstyle.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
You know where to find me if you're looking for the mu experience. I played that mu extensively with @BiPolarExxpress at mlg anaheim and we agreed to the mu was a 5-5. Both characters have the tools to deal with each others playstyle.
Didn't know you had a Borg, should have figured though. Let's play later I may not be on till tomorrow though. @Ram any thoughts on the Bane/Cyborg MU now?

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Didn't know you had a Borg, should have figured though. Let's play later I may not be on till tomorrow though. @Ram any thoughts on the Bane/Cyborg MU now?
My thoughts on that MU now are as they were before, I believe Bane has the advantage. I just don't know what to do once I get knocked down. But thanks for the matches, I enjoyed them! (and let's keep the final score numbers between you and me lol)

Reactions: Kyu

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Having said that, I would still want to see you face a high-level Cyborg player and see how that plays out @Kyu

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Having said that, I would still want to see you face a high-level Cyborg player and see how that plays out @Kyu
Only thing I can say is maybe more WU grapples but I don't quite know how its WU properties work. If you noticed, early on I'd leave a lot of space between me and you when you were cornered, I was waiting to blow up a grapple attempt. We should play more often it was a lot of fun.

Reactions: Ram

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Only thing I can say is maybe more WU grapples but I don't quite know how its WU properties work. If you noticed, early on I'd leave a lot of space between me and you when you were cornered, I was waiting to blow up a grapple attempt. We should play more often it was a lot of fun.
Ya I will take that into consideration and practice that some more. Looking forward to more matches!