What's new

Killer Frost Vortex by Kombat Houston's Scar

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
What? So she needs a fast advancing low that launches and is safe on block to pressure? Not to mention the whiff punishing capablities it has as well. And im the downplayer? lol

I'm not downplaying her at all, just trying to get hits with F113 isn't as easy as you may thing, plus against zoning she has NO way of advancing forward besides maybe airdash, but even then it's not that amazing

Death

Noob
I'm not downplaying her at all, just trying to get hits with F113 isn't as easy as you may thing, plus against zoning she has NO way of advancing forward besides maybe airdash, but even then it's not that amazing
Iceberg is such a good anti-zoning tool. and she has very fast normals. This tech scar posted is godlike. I mean the slide being safe jut makes it crazy. both safe optons on a high low that launches. imagine scorpion all safe options from his vortex including safe spear and more damage. this is insane man. one combo and its possibly ggs if you guess wrong and all safe. not to mention MB after a blocked slide or something.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
damn, incredible and sick combo stuff .... KF showing up some devastating potential already !

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
what u mean she can meter burn after a blocked slide? o-0 And slide combos?

Axel_Redd

sooo wait wait wait, how does this thing work , u have to wait for them to unfreeze before you proceed right?

M2Dave

Zoning Master
KF slide being safe is a complete joke
Slide also goes under some fireballs.

Killer Frost is Scorpion with safe 50/50 mix ups that you cannot fuzzy guard. These mix ups are very, very simple to execute.

She has solid zoning and anti-zoning options too.

In fact, I just fought RiBBz22 online. I think Killer Frost is the scrubbiest character in the game at the moment.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler

Killer Frost is Scorpion with safe 50/50 mix ups that you cannot fuzzy guard. These mix ups are very, very simple to execute.

In fact, I just fought RiBBz22 online. I think Killer Frost is the scrubbiest character in the game at the moment.
lol, damn I get another 2 years of m2dave brow beatings.

YES!

Death

Noob

DS too. Just so many mechanics in this game that favors scrubs. Its so annoying. This game is a scrubs wet dream

M2Dave

Zoning Master
lol, damn I get another 2 years of m2dave brow beating.

YES!
No, man. Let us keep this real.

I have no problem with Killer Frost if the zoning is strong in the game.

But that shit belongs in Mortal Kombat: Deception, not here.

The community is going to cry so, so bad once people master these set ups.

RiBBz22

During the 50/50 you can interrupt it with a armored f3 or b3. Everyone has Sonya's cartwheel in this game so ya gotta use it not just try to fuzzy guard it because that won't work. You can also jump out of the f3 option.

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
Iceberg is such a good anti-zoning tool. and she has very fast normals. This tech scar posted is godlike. I mean the slide being safe jut makes it crazy. both safe optons on a high low that launches. imagine scorpion all safe options from his vortex including safe spear and more damage. this is insane man. one combo and its possibly ggs if you guess wrong and all safe. not to mention MB after a blocked slide or something.
This is the first time I have looked at her. Anyone here that thinks that bullshit won't get altered is a fool. Safe 50/50 vortex is the definition of broken. I can't imagine your version of Scorp, except now I can. She walks the earth!

M2Dave

Zoning Master
During the 50/50 you can interrupt it with a armored f3 or b3. Everyone has Sonya's cartwheel in this game so ya gotta use it not just try to fuzzy guard it because that won't work. You can also jump out of the f3 option.
True.

But she basically has a slower version of Sub Zero's slide that travels farther and is very safe on block and whiff, juggles, and sets up safe 50/50 mix ups.

She reeks of BS like Cyrax and Quan Chi. She can kill you in ten seconds.

No one can master something that can be beat out if ur opponent makes good reads, the chance of escape is there, its up to u to make the good read, ur all about zoning, thats all u ever do, so i expect u to whine when tech like this is discovered.

Killer frost has ways around everything u just mentioned, and some of the stuff i mentioned in my initial post completely erases the possibility of jumping out of her f3, her f1, 1 2 alone will stuff armored f3 and b3

Axel_Redd

Killer frost has ways around everything u just mentioned, and some of the stuff i mentioned in my initial post completely erases the possibility of jumping out of her f3, her f1, 1 2 alone will stuff armored f3 and b3
then how are we supposed to beat this bitch?

Axel_Redd

*Obligatory "Don't get hit" comment here*

But really it's not like she's unbeatable. There are gaps in her game that you can take advantage of.
still...she needs a nerf -.-...especially ina game with no breakers.

RiBBz22

lol I know

Axel_Redd

3rd Strike Makoto would like a word with you. Breakers are stupid. Vortex characters should be rewarded for guessing correctly; you guess wrong...you pay for it.
vortex characters with that many options shouldn't exist, especially safe options. Its like scorpion on crack :/.

all i saw in that vid was a character being broken as shit

Zebster

How's my volume?
vortex characters with that many options shouldn't exist, especially safe options. Its like scorpion on crack :/.

all i saw in that vid was a character being broken as shit
You can't call her broken from just one video, and if you knew the game you'd know that she wasn't even close to broken.

Axel_Redd

You can't call her broken from just one video, and if you knew the game you'd know that she wasn't even close to broken.
well whatevs, all i know is that i saw the other player being unable to do anything at all. My point is, safe vortex's shouldn't exist anymore than what cyrax Has in MK9. Cyrax's resets are worse...but its still pretty unfair.