What's new

Killer Frost emblem spotted on S.T.A.R. Labs Mission screen at PAX East; as good as confirmed?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
at least you MMH fans have hope if killer frost is in we wont get Captain Cold even for DLC they probably don't want 2 ice characters
Well they'd play totally different so it isn't' t like they'd be clones. I hate them both but I honestly wanted the good old' Captain if I was ever going to use an ice character(no freeze lol)

Courtney

Burn in my Light
yes it does make them less of fans for only watching the cartoons
Thats not true at all some people just weren't about reading comics, I just preferred the animation better than the comics, plus if I got caught reading a comic as kid I woulda had to eat lunch with all the other comic heads and nobody wants that.

As someone who openly admits having no knowledge of dc lore, at a glance killer frost is waaaaaaay more interesting. Captain cold sounds and looks like a relic from the past, which is generally why I dislike dc.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
I still don't understand how Killer Frost could possibly contribute to the story.
She's a psychotic sociopath who's only goal in life is just to kill for no reason. Where does she fit on which side (The Regime and The Insurgency)?

And this is why I still have my hopes about CC.

Cold doesn't have an emblem so my guess is they're just using a snowflake for him.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
This could be a sign of DC wanting to make Killer Frost a more well known character (if they at all influenced her inclusion), which may in turn reflect plans to make her have a stronger presence in the Nu52 than she had in previous continuity.

It happened in MvC3, and DC themselves have pushed characters in cartoons and such that they were trying to push in comics.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
I still don't understand how Killer Frost could possibly contribute to the story.
She's a psychotic sociopath who's only goal in life is just to kill for no reason. Where does she fit on which side (The Regime and The Insurgency)?
The same was thought about Harley but now we know she is a repentant villain working as a hero.
Who's to say NRS and the crew aint got big plans for arguably the most obscure character in the roster?

Cold doesn't have an emblem so my guess is they're just using a snowflake for him.
Maybe you should wait until you SEE THE GODDAMN GAME. Man, I'm.sorry you didn't get your character but this web site is overran by the tears of raven and captain cold fans. At least the mm fans are taking it like adults.

they used his glasses in flashpoint as an emblem. i have hope because of the heavy redesign he had in the comic

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Maybe you should wait until you SEE THE GODDAMN GAME. Man, I'm.sorry you didn't get your character but this web site is overran by the tears of raven and captain cold fans. At least the mm fans are taking it like adults.
dude there are only like 3 of us CC actually complaining (myself included)

dude there are only like 3 of us CC actually complaining (myself included)
And yet you guys flood every thread. nd you are on hear throwing hate and bile around having fit like a 6 year old who was denied candy in.the checkout lane. How about "man that sucks I didn't get cc" the end.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
The highest results on MKO for DLC vote
MMH IS GETTING SOME LOVE WOO lol
Martian Manhunter (46.7%)
Lobo (10.3%)
Starfire (10.3%)
A Guest Character (9.0%)