What's new

Killer Frost emblem spotted on S.T.A.R. Labs Mission screen at PAX East; as good as confirmed?

this is bullshit instead of a Flash villain that we need we get this bitch who doesn't even have true fans all the people who want her in probably never even read a fucking comic with her
so we get bland bitch because she has tits
You and Killer Frost seem to have a lot in common. You're also a bland bitch and have no fans.

Oh and just a thing: JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE KNOWS A GODDAMNED CHARACTER FROM SAY AN ANIMATED SERIES BUT DOESN'T KNOW THE VERSION FROM THE COMICS DOES NOT MAKE THEM LESS OF A FAN, YOU JACKASS.

Good day

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
this is bullshit instead of a Flash villain that we need we get this bitch who doesn't even have true fans all the people who want her in probably never even read a fucking comic with her
so we get bland bitch because she has tits
Its over.You can rest now...

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
All this anger. And people complained about Raven fans.

Well, don't give up hope Captain Cold fans. A few of the MMH fans are still alive, so you can do it too.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Yeah me too. I also wanna see the post-Regime alts of people we haven't seen: Cyborg, Catwoman, Sinestro, Raven, Doomsday
Me too! I really want to see Catwomans alt. I think that alts arent going to be as important to the story as some people think. They will probably just randomly change like they did in MK. If you look in the story mode trailers some characters are in their alts while others are wearing their main in the same scene.

Me too! I really want to see Catwomans alt. I think that alts arent going to be as important to the story as some people think. They will probably just randomly change like they did in MK. If you look in the story mode trailers some characters are in their alts while others are wearing their main in the same scene.
I hope the changes are as drastic as Harley's change to hero. That is brilliant.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
You and Killer Frost seem to have a lot in common. You're also a bland bitch and have no fans.

Oh and just a thing: JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE KNOWS A GODDAMNED CHARACTER FROM SAY AN ANIMATED SERIES BUT DOESN'T KNOW THE VERSION FROM THE COMICS DOES NOT MAKE THEM LESS OF A FAN, YOU JACKASS.

Good day
yes it does make them less of fans for only watching the cartoons
I have a right to be pissed we get one of the worst characters in the DC universe instead of a Flash villain we needed

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
All this anger. And people complained about Raven fans.

Well, don't give up hope Captain Cold fans. A few of the MMH fans are still alive, so you can do it too.
MMH fans will never die - Martians will rise and rage if he isn't 1 of those 4 DLCs
And by Martian Army i mean ME xD

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
MMH fans will never die - Martians will rise and rage if he isn't 1 of those 4 DLCs
And by Martian Army i mean ME xD
at least you MMH fans have hope if killer frost is in we wont get Captain Cold even for DLC they probably don't want 2 ice characters

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
this evidence nailed the question .... KF is in this game, people wanting or not. :cool:

Anyway, is cool having a character with some ice special moves, kinda of the "sub-zero" gameplay in IGAU .... hehe :D