What's new

Killer Frost emblem spotted on S.T.A.R. Labs Mission screen at PAX East; as good as confirmed?

Deep down everyone knew it was Killer Frost, the arguments against her were awful "No Firestorm" "Its a hood" "Circe" all bad. The arguments for Captain Cold "Ohemgee he barely looked different in a comic" terrible. History repeats itself and no matter how cool he is to the 1% outside of comics Captain Cold is a nobody, nothing but a joke a bad one at that, while Killer Frost is the go to chick that always puts out
she is a nobody. captain cold is more relevant and is only used as a joker because the tv writers don't like flash

Numbface

You. Are Not. Alone.
she is a nobody. captain cold is more relevant and is only used as a joker because the tv writers don't like flash
Whatever the case is she's more known to the masses than Captain "Only in Flash Comics" Cold not saying I agree with them under using Captain Cold but fact is fact and history repeats itself

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Fuck it I will sub her just to spite the Cold fanboys.
Hey to be clear I like and wanted Captain Cold in the game but now we have to face the facts and Killer Frost fills many quotas:
-A villian
-A chick
-Ice
-Obscure

Numbface

You. Are Not. Alone.
but she's been in what, 3 episodes total in all of the animated series?
Like 10 but that's more than any other Ice Villain can say, plus she's been used already in 3 other video games that contain the entire DC universe and will be used in the upcoming Young Justice game

Captain Cold is said to be a legendary Flash villain but I didn't know who he was at all while I did vaguely know Killer Frost. It seems to me that Killer Frost had more appearances in recent animated DC series than Captain Cold. B/C of that I knew who Killer Frost was but, as I really only read a small handful of DC titles (none of them Flash), I never really knew who Captain Cold was.

I wonder if many other people had the same experience and whether exposure in animated shows such as Justice League played a factor.

Captain Cold is said to be a legendary Flash villain
He is.

but I didn't know who he was at all
You don't matter.

It seems to me that Killer Frost had more appearances in recent animated DC series than Captain Cold.
She doesn't.

I really only read a small handful of DC titles (none of them Flash), I never really knew who Captain Cold was
Doh, because you never read any Flash comics maybe, genius?
If one never reads Spider-Man comics, but mainly concentrates on the X-Men, do you expect him to know classic Spider-Man villains like the Lizard and Kraven?

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Captain Cold is said to be a legendary Flash villain but I didn't know who he was at all while I did vaguely know Killer Frost. It seems to me that Killer Frost had more appearances in recent animated DC series than Captain Cold. B/C of that I knew who Killer Frost was but, as I really only read a small handful of DC titles (none of them Flash), I never really knew who Captain Cold was.

I wonder if many other people had the same experience and whether exposure in animated shows such as Justice League played a factor.
I'm in that boat with you I knew KF from the animated shows and that gameboy game, didn't know who Captain Cold was really until the Killer Frost vs Captain Cold wars started on here, hell in the animated universe it seems like Mirror Master is Flashes biggest villain poor guy gets no respect

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
I love Captain Cold, but for some reason I'm not saddened. I think Killer Frost would allow more flexibility for movesets.

And maybe the Flash villain will be Mirror Master?

Neclord

Noob
Really? People complain that it's probably not another male character?
DON'T YOU HAVE ENOUGH MALE CHARACTERS IN THIS GAME ALREADY?