What's new

Kharacter Tower Requirements Hotfix

NRS just hotfixed the kharacter towers.

For example instead of 75 Fatalities and Brutalities on Stage 2 its now 10 each.

Or instead of 100 Krushing Blows for Stage 3 its now only 25.

Comments

So do I need to summon the towers first to have requirements started counting? Or my overall progress is included?

Just wait until people say they don’t have anything to do because they did all the requirements for everything in a span of month.
I have unlocked the entire Krypt, including every heart and flaming chest. Currently I'm at almost a million koins, 3k souls, and about 1k hearts, and... I feel the exact opposite of what you're saying.

There's always the shrine, the premium store, and the Krypt to refill.

People thanking NRS for fixing a problem they created lol
Isn't it common for you to thank people for cleaning up their mess? I've been raised to show appreciation of other people doing what they can to do better. Sure, they might've made the mess to begin with, but that they are willing to listen to constructive criticism and make the changes needed to fix these issues is something I personally believe is worth giving them props for.

The alternative is that they just didn't care to do anything about this. Fortunately that isn't he case.

Oh thank god they fixed the Krushing Blows requirement. That one requires for your opponent to be at the right spot and for you to execute the right attack at the same time. I generally grind Tower requirements with AI, so this very rarely happened.

Did they lowered the requirements on the Fifth Tower? Because that one was grindy as hell. 150 Fatal Blows is just way too much, man.

NRS just hotfixed the kharacter towers.

For example instead of 75 Fatalities and Brutalities on Stage 2 its now 10 each.

Or instead of 100 Krushing Blows for Stage 3 its now only 25.
GOod thing I haven’t even started these ! Thanks

I also wonder if they lowered the head requirement for the Krypt. Any idea on that?

Those were my only 3 remaining complaints... crazy tower requirements, crazy head requirements, and super slow soul gains.
I think they combined them with brutalities

Props, I didn't think they'd actually change this
Props, but I'm not even a little surprised that they did.

Between all their assurances that there's no lootboxes/MTX, the fact that there IS no MTX (other than dlc), and the crunch/Tyler's hints about how they literally didn't have time to playtest certain features of the game... it's so obvious that none of this shit was ill intentioned. They really did just want to provide a meaningful form of progression, and completely fucked up the numbers due to the game being rushed.

I've been certain of this since the first post-release Kombat Kast. It really is a shame how much damage it did to the game on day 1. I hope it recovers. It deserves to. Nothing was ever fundamentally broken, it was always just a case of some numbers needing adjustment.

I'm so glad they reduced the very bad requirements from before, now I'm actually gonna finish the towers from stage 2 onwards lol

Btw, does anyone know if there are optimal moves/ways to spill more blood for the stage 3 requirements?

Exactly this.
If the game had been like this at launch, I would've actually have PLAYED the game myself. Instead it has mostly been an AI grindfest JUST to unlock some stuff I wanted so I can FINALLY get to play the actual game!
Yep same. Now I feel much more motivated to play the towers myself, instead of just watching my AI do it.

It’s actually fun and rewarding now. I’m so happy about these changes.