What's new

Khaos Reigns Official Announcement Trailer

Comments

I like that theory.

But he's not seen at all after the wedding, is what I remember about the leaks? Is that not right?
Yeah but Kuai Liang and a group go after Havik in what I assume is chaosrealm once the wedding is broken up. Smoke is just not part of that group thus why he’s not seen again. It’s kuai liang, ww2 johnny, rain, and empress tanya if I’m not mistaken. New Cyrax or Sektor may also be there.

Smoke stays on earth.

The character bio for Noob mentions how he's a henchman, but his keyword above the bio is "revolt"
That tied with him killing Chaos characters and being on Liu Kangs side in the KR reveal trailer really point towards a Bi Han redemption arc.

@Subby Z is in shambles rn

The character bio for Noob mentions how he's a henchman, but his keyword above the bio is "revolt"
That tied with him killing Chaos characters and being on Liu Kangs side in the KR reveal trailer really point towards a Bi Han redemption arc.

@Subby Z is in shambles rn
Still hope he stays dead

Bi-han is a villain.

They’re just rewriting all of the villains as heroes. In the future Kitana, Johnny, and all the old heroes might as well be useless because there’s nothing to fight against.

I hope Bi-han stays Noob and betrays Liu Kang when Liu puts him in the temple of elements. Woyld be glorious and would set him up as a good villain.

stay sucking his dick though @Kiss the Missile

Your fave is a shadow of his err her former self anyway.

Still hope he stays dead

Bi-han is a villain.

They’re just rewriting all of the villains as heroes. In the future Kitana, Johnny, and all the old heroes might as well be useless because there’s nothing to fight against.

I hope Bi-han stays Noob and betrays Liu Kang when Liu puts him in the temple of elements. Woyld be glorious and would set him up as a good villain.

stay sucking his dick though @Kiss the Missile

Your fave is a shadow of his err her former self anyway.
And your favorite character is apparently Scorpion now
:REO

Mannnnnnn look at all them combosssss. Love everything about the new trailer. Can't wait till it drops. So happy they bring the back hand of doom back. Lolol when I was small I used spam that shit. Lol.

Looks pretty great. Shame there's no Hotaru and other Orderrealmers and Chaosrealmers in the Khaos Reigns expansion. Also, I hope they buff the hell out of Havik when the expansion comes out.
now that you point that out, this KP is super disappointing dawg. It’s a shame we’re getting shortchanged on 3D era characters when that was a huge selling point for the game to begin with.

God willing. This isn't MK lore for me, this is Liu Kang's fan fiction.
I'm totally fine with that. It makes complete sense that after all the horror and pain Liu Kang witnessed, went through and inflicted, that he would want to create a world full of peace. And the idea that someone is trying to influence it to become dark and twisted is a great way to flip it on it's head. My issue with the story is the multiverse shit. It just devalues EVERYTHING.

My prediction is that in 1 or 2 games, they will merge all timelines into one or shatter all the hourglasses and then we are back to square one.
The less a continuity respects its own continuity and performs narrative 'do-overs' with multiverse stuff the faster it accelerates into resetting itself. DC did the same thing with their comics. Marvel's movies are collapsing. NRS is speedrunning a mix of the two. I'm just waiting for Star Wars to try for full multiverse stuff.

The less anything matters the less anything matters. It's self-fulfilling. No one can become attached to anything because everything is treated as impermanent. When the stewards of the canon just toss it out even when people like the result it creates the little voice in the back of their head that it's also easily tossed aside. And for the people that don't like the changes? It's pure poison. That is a lot of potential trust and investment to just throw out and those are the things a fandom is built on. It can take a lot to earn that back and the more you do it the bigger the hole that gets dug. I watched it happen with DC.

They didn't even try with Cyrax's fatality that they showed us. What is this dogshit, dude? Her accent is also SUPER annoying. It seems so forced.

Other than that, I really couldn't care less about anything else.

Because there arent any other relevant ones? I honestly can only think of the guy from Uncharted - whose fucking NAME I dont even remember - as far as "other tomb raiders".
That's the point. The only instance Jones more popular than woman Indiana Jones is the original.

That's why more mk fighters get female variants every single game.

well, just off the top of my head.... Nathan Drake, Allan Quatermane, Rick O'Connell, Jack Colton, Joan Wilder, Flynn Carsen, Dr. Lily Houghton, Ben Gates, TinTin, Dean Corso, the Goonies... if I googles I could probably find a ton more.

Indiana Jones itself is a retelling based off the old movie series that ran for years and years and in turn off the story books. Saying something is ripping off Indiana Jones is like looking at mel gibsons hamlet and thinking the next version of hamlet is ripping it off.
Again, figure out why you didn't know any of that before the wiki search. Figure out why your original response went Indiana Jones, Lara Croft, and 007.

Or don't. You're gonna buy and support girl Cyrax either way, what are you complaining about again?

The mistake is people keep buying this shit.

i have seen so many comments (not just here) with people pissed or even admitting they think this is one of the worst MK’s followed by, “But I’m such a fan I buy everything MK.” Like what? Why?

I IMMEDIATELY knew I would not like this shit, and thus didn’t buy. NRS make mistakes and its okay to let them know. If not they’ll just keep doing it and possibly do whatever the transgression is more.

If any of you guys truly don’t like this game I URGE you please do not buy the damn dlc. It is not in your favor to do so.
It's almost like people gasp actually like these changes? Maybe you and the guys are gulp wrong on this one?