What's new

Kenshi is top 2.

Kinda off topic, but I was surprised to hear Kabal having an even MU. Is the attitude of Kabal winning every MU going away as well? Or is it just Kenshi that goes even with him?

Death

Noob
What Kenshi PLAYERS do you know that legitimately bitch about MUs?
Are you serious? The community is brainwashed into thinking kenshi loses to reptile, goes even with fish characters and loses to raiden when raiden is actually fucked in that mu lol. Pig even had KL winning 8-2...KL kabal are the only chars that beat kenshi but even in the kabal mu he has alot if good tools vs kabal. Kabal players don't get enough credit in that mu

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Are you serious? The community is brainwashed into thinking kenshi loses to reptile, goes even with fish characters and loses to raiden when raiden is actually fucked in that mu lol. Pig even had KL winning 8-2...KL kabal are the only chars that beat kenshi but even in the kabal mu he has alot if good tools vs kabal. Kabal players don't get enough credit in that mu
Well I will say that if Kenshi loses the Reptile matchup, then Kitana-Reptile is 3-7.

Lulzlou

Noob
Kinda off topic, but I was surprised to hear Kabal having an even MU. Is the attitude of Kabal winning every MU going away as well? Or is it just Kenshi that goes even with him?
the thought of kabal going even in some mu's would make people go crazy. They'll post acting like they know kabal's match ups at the highest level. I personally think he has one or two but its not even worth bringing up because of how people will react. They'll cry because they don't know how to fight kabal and lose to the lesser ones.

LEGEND

YES!
i don't think any actual kenshi MAIN currently thinks he loses to Reptile, The KL MU wasn't being played right but now it is and its definitely not a 2-8. I'm not going to comment on the Raiden MU because i haven't played PL and Pig has.

also, i don't think pig ever thought KL was a 2-8. he said it Might be at one point and that was just after a few bad losses when he didn't know the MU. That happens to everyone

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
The only Kenshi players ATM are Pig, Blind man, Blackula, Under the mayo & myself right?
Each one of us has a distinct playstyle, some are capable of turning the others bad fight, into our own good fight.
If you play Kenshi as a character that isnt your first main character in MK9 ever, you'll be likely to show characteistics of other characters playstyles in your Kenshi.

For example I see alot of similarities in Pigs Kenshi & Mileena, and my Kenshi to my KL, but I dont see any many similarities between my Kenshi & Pigs Mileena. If you catch my drift.

the thought of kabal going even in some mu's would make people go crazy. They'll post acting like they know kabal's match ups at the highest level. I personally think he has one or two but its not even worth bringing up because of how people will react. They'll cry because they don't know how to fight kabal and lose to the lesser ones.
When you play a character that has:

Better or equal pressure to JC
Safe 5050s like Sonya as well as a 5050 opportunity EVERY SINGLE TIME he touches you.
Zoning like Kitana and Liu kang x2
Cancellable armour
Infinites
Best meter building
Quality mobility
Good mid hitting normals
High damage

Its hard to find a character that can go 5-5, when no other character has anything equal to that.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I think Kenshi is #2, but has disadvantage matchups. Not anything really major, but he has some IMO. He just is too brutal to much of the cast, though, is the issue.

SLy

Noob
the thought of kabal going even in some mu's would make people go crazy. They'll post acting like they know kabal's match ups at the highest level..
Truth. Its crazy how this post didn't get a lot of likes..

That shows that people tend to mix salt with pride when they discuss matchups at the highest level.

Lulzlou

Noob
They can't be tied for number 1 with these conditions:

Kenshi- 2-3 losing match-ups, 3-4 even match-ups

Kabal- 0 losing match-ups, 0 even match-ups

They are far from tied, Kabal is 1st place by far
That was actually a joke lol.
Thought it would be obvious comparing it to flash and green lantern but oh well XD

Komatose

The Prettiest
I get shit poppin even on a site a rarely visit. Damn... I should come more often to liven this place up.

And where do YOUR loyalties lie? :p
When I'm playing on my Hit Box I definitely rely on easy-mode Sonya. Or that A+ Tier Pole Princess.