What's new

Kenshi is top 2.

Flagg

Noob
Kung Lao is better, and maybe Freddy? Surely Skarlet and Cyrax give Kenshi a bit of trouble as well?

Tolkeen

/wrists
So let's look at the contents of this thread....

Post made by someone who's not REO, linking to a video of REO's opinion on a character....
People argue about wether or not REO's opinion is valid.
People get mad that they're opinion isn't universally adopted and they therefore make generalized insults about people that play a character.

My opinion is that this thread is useless, and I'm sad that this is how you entertain yourselves in the absence of any legitimate developments in the community. I'll see you guys in two weeks when this thread gets copy pasted in another characters forum.

Komatose

The Prettiest
So let's look at the contents of this thread....

Post made by someone who's not REO, linking to a video of REO's opinion on a character....
People argue about wether or not REO's opinion is valid.
People get mad that they're opinion isn't universally adopted and they therefore make generalized insults about people that play a character.

My opinion is that this thread is useless, and I'm sad that this is how you entertain yourselves in the absence of any legitimate developments in the community. I'll see you guys in two weeks when this thread gets copy pasted in another characters forum.
You're useless. Stay free and let the people discuss.

Tolkeen

/wrists
You're useless. Stay free and let the people discuss.
This isn't a discussion thread, it's an argument thread. If it was a discussion, 90% of the posts wouldn't be useless flaming posts, or blatant bias over the fact that you can't be dumb and play as or against kenshi, when the other person is a good player.

So you and I are both useless, as is this thread, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the kenshi mods aren't being very useful by letting this garbage take up server space.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Tym is becoming gamefaqs or worst. Every fucking day I open these forums I read multiple threads about kenshi arguments is he top tier etc . This is really getting fucking annoying/old now. Look I really dont give a shit if hes top tier or not. Theres only honestly 1 person that plays with him at a level thats HIGH. I say that because pig is one of the few that place in tourneys/play good with him. I know there's others but I am typing this from my cell.

Honestly does it matter that much. These forums are becoming a bitch fest. Props to the mods trying to control some of the bs but come on already. If I have to read on more time "kenshi is brain dead" I am going to vomit. If this shit continues all everyone is doing is showing how immature or community can be.

Don't know nor care about the drama lately. No insult to the OP the rest of the posts bitching etc... ENOUGH already. If you think kenshi is to tier prove it in a fucking tournament. Tilll then stfu. I am sick of hearing the match up numbers. Let's all shut the fuck up and enjoy our game because it's pretty obvious kenshi nor kabal will be banned from any tournaments and all this shit is doing is yet again dividing our community.

EDIT : more mods need to step up and stop I warning posters and taking action this is getting ridiculous..nuff sed
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Am I the only one who finds it weird that REO made this video after he has been saying Kenshi is overrated for a LONG time, and argued with CDjr about how he is NOT Top 2 just before he made his Twitter private?

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
This isn't a discussion thread, it's an argument thread. If it was a discussion, 90% of the posts wouldn't be useless flaming posts, or blatant bias over the fact that you can't be dumb and play as or against kenshi, when the other person is a good player.

So you and I are both useless, as is this thread, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the kenshi mods aren't being very useful by letting this garbage take up server space.
Read my Post I sooo fucking agree with u

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

funny how reo was arguing the opposite to me months ago, saying he was possibly 6th and had a couple losing matchups... he probably was trolling me... i do feel that freddy possibly beats him.

raiden for sure loses to kenshi imo... the only way kenshi loses is if he gets baited to hard in trying to punish teleport... if he uses pokes/pokes into shoulder more or just back dashes and turtles theres nothign raiden can do.

theres only one char imo who can fight kenshi for no.2 and thats sonya. she has 3 losing matchups and more arguable evens and less 8-2s.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

Dont feed the trolls

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
Why is it that every match that Kung Lao has to "Adjust his game in" (Low hitbox characters) he loses, but matches where Kenshi has to adjust hiimself he wins or it's 5-5?

I didn't think it was possible to up-play Kenshi... but damn. I'm sick of hearing this "At the highest level" bullshit. It's not about how good the players are with the character, it's the character's tools in the damn match-up. Doesn't matter how high the level of the player is, he can't give his character more tools.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
The fuck is going on here? Lulzlou Axel_Redd To the people in the first couple pages Kabal Kenshi is 6-4 or 7-3 Kabal. Kenshi is not tied for 1st with Kabal. Death which kenshi mains cry about the kl kenshi mu? I know I don't. I know pig doesn't. I know mayo doesn't. Me and pig were trying to play as many Laos as possible at SCR as well. Don't see how that means we cry about it. LEGEND not sure if you were serious but Shang kenshi is 6-4 kenshi. For a beautiful thread about Kenshi mu discussion please go here: http://testyourmight.com/threads/a-discussion-of-kenshis-bad-even-advantage-mus.27420/

LEGEND

YES!
The fuck is going on here? Lulzlou Axel_Redd To the people in the first couple pages Kabal Kenshi is 6-4 or 7-3 Kabal. Kenshi is not tied for 1st with Kabal. Death which kenshi mains cry about the kl kenshi mu? I know I don't. I know pig doesn't. I know mayo doesn't. Me and pig were trying to play as many Laos as possible at SCR as well. Don't see how that means we cry about it. LEGEND not sure if you were serious but Shang kenshi is 6-4 kenshi. For a beautiful thread about Kenshi mu discussion please go here: http://testyourmight.com/threads/a-discussion-of-kenshis-bad-even-advantage-mus.27420/
i wasnt serious, its 6-4 kenshi although it is extremely annoying