What's new

Kenshi is top 2.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Derptile - Sorry, only one thread. :)

My thoughts on this. I actually happen to agree for the most part, except for the fact that I feel Cyrax can beat him. I'm not sure about 1 or 2 other characters your mentioned though. But good video.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
kenshi is at a Dis Advantage to Kabal&Reptile and loses horribly to lao.

Axel_Redd

Just because you have to try in a match up doesn't mean you lose the match up. People need to stop being spoiled with their brain dead characters.
what i said is true tho.

Kenshi is NOT tied for no.1 with kabal btw. he loses 4-6

Axel_Redd

This isn't 2012. Kabal can't get away with heavy zoning that much anymore. You can't win with braindead zoning unless the opponent clearly doesn't have enough kabal experience.

kabal still wins, u won't change my mind.

Lulzlou

Noob
kabal still wins, u won't change my mind.
After playing 3 of the best kenshis in the community, I can say its 5-5 (6-4 kabal on roof top with the new theory on fighting him I'm working on). Kabal can't zone him or be cornered. Other characters have better options in the corner than kabal.

Axel_Redd

no, i don't even use Kenshi. Still doesnt mean i don't know how he works. Kabal 6-4

Axel_Redd

nope, i use kabal tho. Kabal can't continuously zone kenshi unless kenshi has no meter, but he still has plenty of options since he can go strait from zoning to rushdown in a heart beat.