What's new

General/Other - Cutthroat Kano's Cutthroat Variation Discussion Thread

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: ProbablyMinus
Midscreen combo with ex dd3 ends with hard knockdown bf3. If you want to oki you have to dash up and let your health continue bleeding away. Or you can dd3 to turn it off and lose your knockdown advantage. It's not worth it
I tend to hit hard you should be getting 40% for one bar midscreen, midscreen combos should put them in the corner, thats just me but i will definitely give it a try
But for example b31~dd3ex-f212-2-db1-112~bf3
Also bf3 isn't hkd its a sliding knockdown.

I tend to hit hard you should be getting 40% for one bar midscreen, midscreen combos should put them in the corner, thats just me but i will definitely give it a try
But for example b31~dd3ex-f212-2-db1-112~bf3
Also bf3 isn't hkd its a sliding knockdown.
My bad about bf3, i can't remember what that kind of knockdown is.
All DD3 combos take away your health and you lose like 5% during your combo above, which I don't like.
You can do B31~ex DB1, 2 DB1, B121 BF3 for 38%. Then you can dash forward for oki. If the opponent ends up in the corner you can DD3 to start your 50/50 game and it's active entirely during next combo (if landed). Basically ex DD3 midscreen is no longer worth it, unless you want to spend all 3 bars for a big damage to kill.

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: ProbablyMinus
My bad about bf3, i can't remember what that kind of knockdown is.
All DD3 combos take away your health and you lose like 5% during your combo above, which I don't like.
You can do B31~ex DB1, 2 DB1, B121 BF3 for 38%. Then you can dash forward for oki. If the opponent ends up in the corner you can DD3 to start your 50/50 game and it's active entirely during next combo (if landed). Basically ex DD3 midscreen is no longer worth it, unless you want to spend all 3 bars for a big damage to kill.
Well, i do see using it when i only have one bar, im going to use it because, you are correct i do lose health, i manily use it to scare the opponent to wake up because they know when its active and then i get a beefy punish. Thanks !