What's new

Kano Aug/7/2019 Patch Notes Discussion

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
So that new Chemical Burn amplify has applications out of the corner too. Unless they have a good projectile, most chars are going to have to wait out the effects of Chemical Burn if you do the amplify from an AA, and the only way to stop it is to run into the lighter before it hits the ground. Either way they take good damage, and with Vege-Mighty up, even throwing projectiles isn't super safe!

FGC _ Wondered

Been here since MK9
You're close, but incorrect about chem burn back-amp not working in the corner (which is the real new dirt). Check my post above-- F12, F2 and B1 all give guaranteed unblockable setups when canceled into chem burn B-amp in the corner.

So if you land any anti air into juggle or a B2/J3 near the corner you wanna combo into 11, 11, F2xxchem burn b-amp for a nasty guaranteed DOT setup.
Glad to know. Lol the new dirt, in a variation called dirtbag. ( crickets ), I’m sorry

KMK55

Noob
I think this is broke, I screwed up a lot but you will get the idea. It doesnt always work but I wonder how all the cast will react based on hurt boxes. You will get the idea

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Sucks cause they gonna make this variation suck again when they fix this, just my opinion.
Yeah...I don't even wanna speculate right now about future changes, but I just can't help but think that they're gonna make it so that he can't hit confirm into the Chemical Burn from his B1 because of setups like that.

KMK55

Noob
Ya this was already a thing just very hard to get out. Acid in corner back dash into cocktail can get the wakeup burn too and is too easy to get with his buffs. Even if they fix the b1 there gonna be too many other setups. Who knows how long this will last

Murderation76

knife boi
Ya this was already a thing just very hard to get out. Acid in corner back dash into cocktail can get the wakeup burn too and is too easy to get with his buffs. Even if they fix the b1 there gonna be too many other setups. Who knows how long this will last
Yup, I was testing this out last night. I'm pretty positive the corner B1xxchem burn b-amp is gonna be hotfixed out here shortly lmao. Although the spacing is finnicky and B1 only connects if opponent if backed completely into the corner, I've already hit it multiple times in Kombat League. Shits hilariously fun.

Lord Paulo please let us keep the F2xxchem burn corner setup though