What's new

Combo List - Kotal Kahn Kahnbos for Kotal. How to punch gooder and Kotal your way to greatness. (Under construction)

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
Ok so here are the inputs

JI4, F1B2xxDF1MB, B14xxDF1 = 33%

F1B2xxDB1, B14xxDF1MB, B14xxDF1 = 40%

F1B2xxDB1, B14xxDF1MB, F2, B14xxDF1 = 46%

(Corner with Crystal Totem already out) JI4, B14xxDF1MB, F2, B14xxDF1 = 55%

(Corner) F34xxDF3MB, D1, D1, B14xxDF1MB, F2, B13xxDF1 = 47%

(Corner) B14xxDF3MB , d1, d1, B14xxDF1MB, B14xxDF1 = 50%

(Air to Air) anti air read, crystal totem, JI1, F2, F2 B14xxDF1MB, B14xxDF1 = 52%

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
- b14 xx (ex)df3, d1x8, d4, db2 *Feel free to reduce number of D1's to reduce difficulty.

this is actually his best combo 8 times d1 lol

SwagMountains

Yes we Kahn
Strangely practical blood god corner combo
F34 ex disc f2 b32

Couldn't find out if you could fit a 1 in between the disc and f2. Ending corner combos with b32 leaves you at massive advantage, most variations of this tend to drop 3-5%, however this does not off of the typical one meter corner combo off of that starter.

Others that lose damage,
B122 ex disc d1 b34
F2 f2 f2 f2 b34
B14 ex disc d1 b34

If anyone finds meter efficient combos with b34 enders that result in more damage let me know

mkl

Poopbutt.
Strangely practical blood god corner combo
F34 ex disc f2 b32

Couldn't find out if you could fit a 1 in between the disc and f2. Ending corner combos with b32 leaves you at massive advantage, most variations of this tend to drop 3-5%, however this does not off of the typical one meter corner combo off of that starter.

Others that lose damage,
B122 ex disc d1 b34
F2 f2 f2 f2 b34
B14 ex disc d1 b34

If anyone finds meter efficient combos with b34 enders that result in more damage let me know
I end most of my corner combos in b32 for the hard knockdown. Something like f2 f2 f2 d2 d4~EXdf1 njp b32 is around 45% if I remember right. I'll go try to figure out some sun stone stuff in a few days.

shmatka

How much 1 could a 112 if a 11212?
@EntropicByDesign Would it be possible/ reasonable to include a section in the op under the sun god specific tag for strings that tick into sun choke? Or do we feel as though that's should kept to the sungod discussions? Should you decide to add that, I can help with some of the ticks I've found, though I by no means claim to know all of them

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
@EntropicByDesign Would it be possible/ reasonable to include a section in the op under the sun god specific tag for strings that tick into sun choke? Or do we feel as though that's should kept to the sungod discussions? Should you decide to add that, I can help with some of the ticks I've found, though I by no means claim to know all of them
Ideally, I would like to add a section with the ticks we have available in SG. I don't see why listing the strings should be relegated to the SG variation thread. Discussion involving SG mindgames and conditioning definitely goes there and we have a link in the second post to.some choke related material - but absolutely, I'd like to add the strings themselves to the OP

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
First, some general kahboes:
F2, DF1~18%
F2, F2, DF1~24%
F2, F2, F2, DF1~29%
Now ultimate kahnbo:
F2, F2, 3xxEXDF1, F2, B14xxLvl. 3 DB2~48%.

Reactions: mkl

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
d1, d1, d1, d1, d1, B14xxDF1MB, B14xxDF1.

This combo is a punish if they try to escape the corner. So it's highly situational lol. Also I don't know if you could fit F2 after the DF1MB. And I also do not know the damage as this only happens like probably once during the match lol.

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
What's the best follow up for f1b2 on hit? I know you can get two f2s and then b14 into whatever ender or EX air throw, but the timing is hella tight and never consistent. Personally I always do f1b2, s1, f2, then b14 into ender or EX air throw depending on variation and if I want to spend a bar on it.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
What's the best follow up for f1b2 on hit? I know you can get two f2s and then b14 into whatever ender or EX air throw, but the timing is hella tight and never consistent. Personally I always do f1b2, s1, f2, then b14 into ender or EX air throw depending on variation and if I want to spend a bar on it.
F1,B2-1-F2-(go from there)

mkl

Poopbutt.
whats the deal with that pizza throw behind him, where do you do the input?
I tried this out. Your 1 input will technically be turned around (but since there isn't a direction it's meaningless) and then you input the EX Sunstone regularly (qcf). After the Sun Stone you'll be turned around again so input the strings appropriately. It's somewhat difficult to be consistent with this while converting and it's two bars so it's purely for swag.

The notation would be:

F2 (early) F2 1~EX Sun Stone <side swap> d1 b14~EX Air Grab RC b14~db2
Like most combos like this, it's entirely possible swapping in a d4 for the d1 will add 1% but the scaling on this is probably huge so it's likely it won't make a difference.

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
What do you guys do combo wise if you anti air someone with ex air throw? I alt sun god but any input would be appreciated

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
What do you guys do combo wise if you anti air someone with ex air throw? I alt sun god but any input would be appreciated
I typically just follow it with an f2 x b14 x Choke. You can fit in a second F2, but the timing is pretty tight so I don't both with it online. I dont know how optimal this is, 33/36/40% depending on Choke lv - but its reliable and I usually choose reliable over perfect.

If you prefer B12 instead of B14 you lose about a % across the board. 32/35/39