What's new

Combo List - Kotal Kahn Kahnbos for Kotal. How to punch gooder and Kotal your way to greatness. (Under construction)

Iced_Taz

Characters loyalist :)
You can use ex. db3 in the end of the combo to earn extra OTG damage. Excample:

- 114 ex air takedown, F2, F1B2 ex db3 - 37% + extra OTG damage (finally we can get 45-47%). You can do it in corner, midscreen.

Iced_Taz

Characters loyalist :)
If you don't want to drop combo after first F2 you can use:

- F2, jp1, F2, b14 ex air takedown, b122 db1 or......

- F2, F1B2, b14 ex air takedown, F1b2 df2

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
@EntropicByDesign add these combos to Sun God:

Meterless midscreen:
F1B2, 1, F2, B14 xx DB2

Meterless corner:
F2, F2, F2, 1, 1, 114 xx DB2

Corner 3 bars:
B14 xx EX DF3, F1B2 xx EX DF3, 114 xx EX DF1, B14 xx DB2 -- This is a bit tighter than the combo you posted but does like 2 or 3% more.

SwagMountains

Yes we Kahn
B14 exdb1 f2 f2 f1b2 db1 39% midscreen war god
F1b2 f2 f2 f1b2 df2 30?% midscreen war-god
F34 ex air grab f2 b14 air grab corner war-god (used with war god for lack of meterburned projectile)
Njp f2 f2 b14 db1 war god
Air to air 1 f2 f2 f1b2 df2 war god

Amazing with red totem for meter drain
F34 ex disk d1 d1 d1 d1 d1 d1 air grab corner
Variations work with every starter, at work, blanking on inputs

SwagMountains

Yes we Kahn
I've been messing around with some semi-practical, really swaggy looking shit for Kotal in the corner. I'm not home so I don't know the damage but I remember the inputs:

War God - B+1,4~EX D,B+1, D+2 (they will fly over the top of your head), B+1,4~EX D,F+1, D+2 (must do this uppercut immediately otherwise they won't float over again), D+4~D,F+1

2 uppercuts in one Kotal combo and it's really not that difficult. I hit it consistently now.

I have some fun shit for Blood God as well, but I'm having trouble remembering exactly what the inputs were. I just recently picked up Blood God after maining War God since April. I'll post the rest later.
How much does this do? Is it worth the time?

mattnin

Noob
That first combo you can add another f2 afte ji1:
F2, ji1, F2 F2 , b14 ex airgrab, b14 airgrab
That ji1 is so hard to add! I labbed this for a solid 30 minutes or longer yesterday. Is this easier to do midscreen? I had a hella difficult time doing this in the corner but for some reason it was easier midscreen? Also, it can be performed as f2, f2, ji1, f2, b14, df1

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
That ji1 is so hard to add! I labbed this for a solid 30 minutes or longer yesterday. Is this easier to do midscreen? I had a hella difficult time doing this in the corner but for some reason it was easier midscreen? Also, it can be performed as f2, f2, ji1, f2, b14, df1
You gotta press 1 as soon as u leave the ground, if u do it before or at the same time then it wont work.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Also, Kotal needs meter for any significant combos. The lack of listed meter-less combos is due to this. It is generally believed that instead of fishing for max meter-less damage, meter-less combos should be designed to perform specific purposes. Ie, corner carry, totem or choke setups, etc.
What? How is 40% meterless bad?

mattnin

Noob

Got removed from the other thread for some reason.

Blood God's best midscreen combo off of f2 I've found so far is f2 f1b2~db1 b14~EXdf1 f2 d2 for 48%. Be aware that the d2 to finish has gotta be a 2ish frame link.
That's awesome! Can't the last d2 be replaced with b14, df1 for maybe 1% more damage? If I was home I'd try it!

mkl

Poopbutt.
That's awesome! Can't the last d2 be replaced with b14, df1 for maybe 1% more damage? If I was home I'd try it!
Nah, it's suuuuper tight already. b1 is 9 frames and d2 is 7 frames. I'm gonna go test my ass off to make sure though.

EDIT: Yeah, totally not possible. b1 not connecting is what makes me think it's like a 2-3 frame link already.

Just Sun God right?

meterless
f2, ji1, f2, f2, b122, xx L3 db2 40%
f2, f2, ji1, f2, b14, xx L3 db2 39%
@EntropicByDesign
You can just do f2 f2 1 f2 instead of including a ji1 for the same damage with less difficulty.

Last edited:

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
What? How is 40% meterless bad?
If you all feel this is wrong I'll remove it, but after speaking with a few notable Kotals (madzin being one, during one of his streams) that typically mid screen meterless, they were focusing on setups and positioning more than raw damage.

@Qwark28 I am a garbage player. I remade the combo thread because it needed to be. So PLEASE if you see something I've written that is wrong, let me know and I'll edit accordingly. It would be my strong preference that the thread was maintained by a better player than myself, but in the absence of one stepping up, I'll do what I can to keep it useful and in order.

And again, to everyone else, thank you very much for your contributions and I will begin adding them later this evening hopefully.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
If you all feel this is wrong I'll remove it, but after speaking with a few notable Kotals (madzin being one, during one of his streams) that typically mid screen meterless, they were focusing on setups and positioning more than raw damage.

@Qwark28 I am a garbage player. I remade the combo thread because it needed to be. So PLEASE if you see something I've written that is wrong, let me know and I'll edit accordingly. It would be my strong preference that the thread was maintained by a better player than myself, but in the absence of one stepping up, I'll do what I can to keep it useful and in order.

And again, to everyone else, thank you very much for your contributions and I will begin adding them later this evening hopefully.
Madzin plays blood god. That variation is setup basd, someone like sun god will almost always go for the raw damage. Each variation has something that more efficient for them, sun god's choke is top 3 in scaling within combos so he prioritises damage, blood god totems and war god damage/meter.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Madzin plays blood god. That variation is setup basd, someone like sun god will almost always go for the raw damage. Each variation has something that more efficient for them, sun god's choke is top 3 in scaling within combos so he prioritises damage, blood god totems and war god damage/meter.
I'll edit the post accordingly!

Reactions: STK

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming

Here are some BNB's I would like to share with you guys. Did you guys know you can combo off of a JIK Midscreen? Lol it's pretty neat and shaggy if you ask me.

mike2039

Banned
when you share one video you must type and the inputs dude..

like this

f2, ji1, f2, f2, b122, xx L3 db2 40%
f2, f2, ji1, f2, b14, xx L3 db2 39%