What's new

Combo List - Kotal Kahn Kahnbos for Kotal. How to punch gooder and Kotal your way to greatness. (Under construction)

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
Near corner f2x4,b14xxExdf1,b14xxdb2
Great wiff punisher
F1b2,f2,f2,b14EXdf1,b14xxdb2
Sun god

freerf245

11 11 11 11
I haven't seen this one in here but correct my if I'm wrong.
B14 EX sunstone d1 d1 d1 b122 command grab is a 48% 1 bar corner combo for sun god if you have all three stacks.

f2, f2, f2, b14 xx (ex)df1, b122 xx db1

I've been able to do all kombos for WG listed untill this one. I've never ever been able to connect db1 in the end. I know db1 isn't the optimal ender for kk, but still I'd love to be able to do all the kombos listed at least once. Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong, any info on proper timing for this one?

mkl

Poopbutt.
And here are some high damage combos for Blood God:
njp,db1,1,f2,b14EXdf1,f2,d2 for 49dmg
f2,f1b2db1(temporary cross-under),b14EXdf1,f2,d2 for 48dmg
f1b2db1,1,f2,b14EXdf1,f2,d2 for 48dmg
Nice use of 1 f2 to circumvent scaling. The second one was known but these are all the honest to god bnbs for blood god. d2 should virtually always be your ender if a totem is down. Good shit.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
There seem to be a lack of usefull corner combos for wargod in OP honestly.
Ill make a video this week with the ones i use and some i found using the swordcancel and hitconfirming.
Ill add some updated midscreen combos too.

mkl

Poopbutt.
I know its high damage but early in a round in a MU vs any char that wants to be far away, Id rather end it close to me so I can keep the offense going
Using d2 to end combos still leaves you with the ability to run in and get close again since Kotal has a teleport run. No reason to leave like 8% on the table by not using it. Well, I guess unless you just broke and have no stamina or something. But being far isn't the worst thing in the world sometimes since it will give you time to assess the situation and maybe get an obsidian/sunlight down.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I will try to dig through the new listed stuff and update the OP in a day or two.

We are getting very bloated.. Kotal is interesting in that he seems to have limitless ways to combo. If we grow the thread continuously with *everything* we start to defeat the purpose of a quick and concise place to reference for combos. New.players, who the thread is.most geared towards, can be overwhelmed and confused and not know where to start.

After the next update to the thread that I do, I want to start working on a few changes. Ideally, I'd like to get a handful of CORE combos in each variation for common situations (midscreen/corner/metered/punisher/etc) . these combos would be considered the go-to's, with additional combos still displayed, but sectioned off so a player can get to the basics first and then expand or pick up, swaggtastic stuff as needed.

I would like some feedback on this from the high level Kotals out there when I begin, to help me parce what's important and core from what's extra or very situational , or impractical or needlessly swaggy, etc. Obviously I have my own opinions (out of.the 500 combos here I only use and see used in tourney a small.handful) but I'd still prefer 'professional' voices to chime in.

49% 1 Bar

(F1)B2xxDB1 ,B122xxDF1(ex),F2,B14xxDF1 = 49%
J1,F1B2xxDB1,B122xxDF1(ex) ,F2 ,B14xxDF1 = 48% (47% without the J1)

Also put together this Brutality Combo vid using some of the combos in this thread and a couple of random ones i came up with.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
We will need someone to step in and take control of.this thread, with the recent confirmation that kp2/netcode will not be coming to PC I'm walking away from this game and won't be available to maintain it. Obviously this isnt the place to vent or preach or push an agenda, so I'll just say;

To the KK community, its been fun, but I can't stand by this game any more.

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
F2 F1xxDF3EX D1xxDF1EX F2 B122 = About 43% (50+ with Totem and 73% with Totem and Blood Sacrifice.)

By the way this is Midscreen.

Last edited:

Kotal Dahn

Stryker/Kotal/Beetle
Didn't see this corner combo in the list.
War God - Corner:
f34 xx db3u, d1 xx (ex)df1, f2, b13 xx df1 (40%)

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPORT ANY ERRORS, BE THEY GRAMMAR OR MISINFORMATION OR ANYTHING IN BETWEEN...

Kahnbos for Kotal! How to punch gooder and Kotal your way to greatness. (Under contruction)
Not sure if I'm being trolled, or if the joke is going over my head - but 5 pages of replies and no one bothered to inform this kind gentleman that 'gooder' is not a word? :D

I've never used the Kahn before so I have no other contribution. It was simply the title that pulled me in :-P

Nice thread otherwise! I know where to start if I ever decide to try him out.