What's new

Kabal Frame Data

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
There is some brief invulnerability if timed right...sometimes I get it.

Also, does anyone one what the frame data/recovery/advantage is after a Back 2 EX NDC? I want to trick people into think I messed up a 2 or something, but trick with the EX. goofball moves

Somberness

Lights
All the information for NDC can be gathered from this thread, take the minimum duration for the nomad dash and subtract it from the cancel advantage. And every wakeup attack has invincibility. Actually, the attacks don't have it, just simply getting up does.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
All the information for NDC can be gathered from this thread, take the minimum duration for the nomad dash and subtract it from the cancel advantage. And every wakeup attack has invincibility. Actually, the attacks don't have it, just simply getting up does.
what if I delay the wakeup or roll back ?

mekane

Noob
but can't I absorb strings just like it was armor? I mean, is there any need to wake up ex nomad dash cancel to eat damage and punish with full combo? Wouldn't it be easier to just use regular nomad dash? (if perfectly executed)
In theory, you could get hit out of wakeup ND in the 12-18th frame. where as Ex ND wakeup you cannot get hit out of. I swear though I been hit out of wakeup ND in the very early frames, maybe it was the very first frame?

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
He has a general frame data thread with all kinds of info like that. Check his profile to look for it.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
So Krys9984 and I are doing a video for Jade on when to EN Glow during block strings. What strings for Kabal do you know FOR SURE have gaps? Somberness anyone?

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Somberness

Is Kabal's buzzsaw possibly -13 on block? It is punishable by Ermac's lift.

Dizzy

Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I was wondering this too, hope it's not just a training mode idiosyncrasy. Shouldn't Sektor's B2 be able to punish if so just as another example?
Possibly, I have never tried it but it'd be a really difficult just-frame punish if so, as normals have no input buffer. It also may not hit on the 13th frame from the pushed back range. The thing about Ermac's lift is it looks like it would hit on 13 frames regardless of range.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Into full combo, you mean? like b2, teleuppercut, ect..?
Yeah that's why I suggested it. As Dizzy said though it's probably a really tight window and I'm not sure if I'd risk it in the heat of a tournament match just yet, lol

Dizzy

Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Into full combo, you mean? like b2, teleuppercut, ect..?
Yeah you can do B2 tele uppercut as a punish. I don't play sektor but I doubt its hit-confirmable. Just gotta hope you got the punish down :p

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
So is possible to 12f or 10f punish Kabal besides the pushback with Skarlet? hmm i need to get my hands on that.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Somberness, or anyone who understands Kabal there is some stuffs i want to ask about Kabal

1. I'm able to hit 13f move with skarlet if i block a any kabal string into buzzsaw, isn't this move -13 or -14 on block?

2. How do i calculate the NDC cancel advantage?

You see its been saying that B12 NDC and F32 NDC are +2 on block, and F3 NDC and B1 NDC are +1 on block.

But if i subtract the NDC startup with the string i'm only getting +1 for B12 and F32 and -1 for F3 NDC and 0 for B1 NDC.

Can someone explain me those pls?

Somberness, or anyone who understands Kabal there is some stuffs i want to ask about Kabal

1. I'm able to hit 13f move with skarlet if i block a any kabal string into buzzsaw, isn't this move -13 or -14 on block?

2. How do i calculate the NDC cancel advantage?

You see its been saying that B12 NDC and F32 NDC are +2 on block, and F3 NDC and B1 NDC are +1 on block.

But if i subtract the NDC startup with the string i'm only getting +1 for B12 and F32 and -1 for F3 NDC and 0 for B1 NDC.

Can someone explain me those pls?
You subtract it from the block cancel advantage. B12 cancel advantage is 19. Subtract 17 from it and you get +2.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
NDC is 17. ND start up is 18.
dafuq?

That is retared, the move startup last longer but if he cancels it last less?

its like Skarlet's armor, 2f startup but the move has 12f lol, which is starting before the move even starts

dafuq?

That is retared, the move startup last longer but if he cancels it last less?

its like Skarlet's armor, 2f startup but the move has 12f lol, which is starting before the move even starts
Technically it makes sense that you have to cancel it at 17f. Canceling at 18f wouldn't be possible at point blank.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Technically it makes sense that you have to cancel it at 17f. Canceling at 18f wouldn't be possible at point blank.
I though execution startup was the number of frames an animation takes to begin, which in Kabal Case, is 18f. Now from what you're explaining me, i'm seeing Kabal Canceling the animation 1 frame before the startup which is retarded lol.