What's new

Justin Wong gives us his thoughts on "Injustice: Gods Among Us"

D

Deleted member 9158

I wasn't so sure about the game until I heard that Aquaman was going to be in the game. Day 1 for me now. Beating up fools with the laughing stock of the universe sounds awesome to me

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Since i picked up SSFIV i'm not a huge fan of back to block, but it's not so much as to put me off injustice, i'm not the Biggest DC comic fan either, but this game is a sure thing i think.

So much effort has been put into making it a top end fighter and For that it deserves credit.
Besides the graphics Own the shit out of almost any fighter around so if you like pretty stuff then pick it up.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
You mean when he was playing against that really high level competition....???

......oh wait.
Perfect Legend 2 time EVO Champ, Michelangelo 3 major wins before EVO 2011 which was the time frame Justin was playing seriously, REO, Tom Brady....do I really need to keep going?

Just stop.

Perfect Legend 2 time EVO Champ, Michelangelo 3 major wins before EVO 2011 which was the time frame Justin was playing seriously, REO, Tom Brady....do I really need to keep going?

Just stop.
Oh, you mean when the game had been out like a month?

lmfao....what happened after PDP when everyone started playing the game more?

and by the way, REO and Brady didn't play at PDP...not sure why you brought them up

I'll give you some credit and just assume you are trolling...you can't really be that fucking stupid.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Oh, you mean when the game had been out like a month?

lmfao....what happened after PDP when everyone started playing the game more?

and by the way, REO and Brady didn't play at PDP...not sure why you brought them up

I'll give you some credit and just assume you are trolling...you can't really be that fucking stupid.
You do realize he posted that on friday?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
People need to stop drooling over what Marvel players have to say, good or bad, and learn to appreciate and embrace their own game and players. Just like with MK9, lots of people will pick this up at the beginning; a few will stay.. But many people will have negative things to say eventually and go back to their 'familiar' games. However:

I don't care.

Why? Because I think this game will be a ton of fun and ridiculously exciting, no matter what anyone says. I couldn't care less what any other fighting game community approves of or disapproves of, and I'm going to support it through till the end 100%.

NRS. Mortal Kombat. Injustice.

Hold dat.

People are embracing. You're looking at it negatively when people "drool".

Also, people need to stop looking at this game as solely belonging to the MK community than getting defensive (I guess is the best word I can use), when mentioning other top players, this game belongs to the Injustice community which includes all FG communities, thinking otherwise you're already segregating yourself for no reason. If a renowned MK player said they are hype to play Injustice or a character in the game, I'd do the same thing. Cus it's hype excellent players are liking the game.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
People are embrancing. You're looking at it negatively when people "drool".
No, I hear you -- I'm just realistic. A lot of people embraced MK9 as well in the first few months, and a lot of those same people became detractors later. I just think we should be strong enough not to care or depend on what other communities think about our game.

There's been a long tradition of MK players having to feel like second-class citizens and having to chase after the whims of a Capcom community they wished would love them.. And I say it's high time for that tradition to end.

We're as good as any other community or better; and we don't need anyone else to validate our game. What do our own players have to say about it? If we want more recognition as a community, then we need to start placing our own people on the pedestal.

trufenix

bye felicia
We're as good as any other community or better; and we don't need anyone else to validate our game. What do our own players have to say about it? If we want more recognition as a community, then we need to start placing our own people on the pedestal.
As long as we keep pretending they're different from us, nothing will ever change.

Tofer Booboo

Anything could happen
Nice to see one of the biggest contributors to the Tournament fighting game scene is going to give this a try.
I am interested to see how far this game will evolve with the competitive scene.