What's new

Justin Wong gives us his thoughts on "Injustice: Gods Among Us"

I confess, I've only had a passing interest in Injustice until now. I assumed I would play it a couple weekends at most and be over it.

This really does make the game more alluring for a few reasons. Community growth being the biggest of them. Great interview. <3

And shut up, how cute would I look as Harley Quin?? :D
noone looks cute with black and white facepaint

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
the only problem i have with not having a block buttin the the fact that, what if u get close to your opponent and wanna dash back to try an make em wiff? then what? won't u end up blocking instead?
No, you only block if an attack hits you.

SZSR

Noob
I confess, I've only had a passing interest in Injustice until now. I assumed I would play it a couple weekends at most and be over it.

This really does make the game more alluring for a few reasons. Community growth being the biggest of them. Great interview. <3

And shut up, how cute would I look as Harley Quin?? :D
And then you can run it back with Justin in Injustice and beat him a second time, haha. :p

if what I read about filipino champ is really true I hope he gets bodied in injustice. I like more capcom players getting into injustice or mk but if they think they can get free money while thinking the game is ass, they are gonna get bodied bad.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Hopefully he and the rest of the marvel/sf community will pick it up and stick with it and not play it for a while, say its shit and go back to mahvel! C ause as we all know "nrs doesn't know how to make fighting games"...

Im not a fan of DC, but i'll still get it. Gotta support this community ya'll!

Rofl "you're in defensive mode". No motherfucker I'm not but trying to play counselor on the internet is lolworthy.
Tells people what's pathetic to do on the internet, but then insults people on the internet.
I was expecting a laughable answer and I got it, online keyboard warrior.

All this hypothetical shit you're saying has zero worth because Fchamp has come out and said what he said. He doesn't plan on staying with injustice based on his current view of the game
Guess what OKW, even if FilipinoChamp only invests few months into the game and visits few tourneys, before he realizes that some people are better than him, he will bring more hype and more potential players to Injustice than Perfect Legend and Reo will do combined.

Their community is simply bigger than yours and additionally to that most of you are already interested in Injustice anyway, mainly because it's a NRS game.
That's the reason why that game gets so much attention from this forum / community.

And you - who ever the fuck you are - you're only butthurt, because FilipinoChamp might drop the game / or play it for the money (which basically all of pro players do) and if that happens people who started with the game, might think that it's bad and they will leave as well.
Don't worry, son, more will stay for sure.

He said this, done deal unless he changes his mind. Also why do I need to discuss about fchamp positives? What does that have to do with anything?
Maybe he did change his mind?
Few days ago people were bitching about Injustice and saying that they don't have any interest in it, because of the lack of information and few days later after few reveals everyone is hyped again.
Uhhhh, change of mind ... never happens, huh, idiot? Guess what.

And besides all that:

http://testyourmight.com/threads/top-marvel-player-shows-serious-interest-in-injustice.27111/

The entire thread has more positive comments than this one and in this one you're basically the only pathetic creature who is bitching around and trying to find something negative.

Two words, son: FUCK YOU.

Injustice will have a bigger pot than SF4/MvC3. MLG and WB?
That's just pathetic.
To think that WarnerBrothers will invest anything into the game after it's release. That's really, really, really stupid to think of you, but hey, it's you.

WarnerBrothers stands behind MK9 as well and do you feel like the game has it easier than UMVC3?
Fuck no. WB doesn't care, just the way Cashcom doesn't care.

I still believe that the only reason we had the 25th anniversery of SF and basically the tournament with the prize money and the car, was because Crapcom had (and still has) a very bad reputation because of the bad DLC business and they tried to clear their name.

I honestly have no idea why you keep posting. There are better people to interview then champ about injustice because Fchamp answers almost every question already on stream.
There are indeed better players. Never said something else.
I'm just saying that FilipinoChamp is well known enough to bring more players and more hype into the Injustice community, while you're bitching about that and maybe doing some DIE DIE DIE FCHAMP-rituals in your basement.

also on that list about 80% of them play seriously. The only ones that don't play serious is Justin, and Yipes.
No.

I'm done. I don't need another MKF30 talking to me. Post all you want because I'm not going to respond.
Now that was a pretty harsh insult, but then again ... online keyboard warrior.
And yes, don't respond back to me. That's the best thing you've done, since deciding to skip chocolate and donuts, to get out of the danger zone, again.