What's new

Just Built a Custom MK11 Cab - Game on Ladies and Gents

I wouldn't say easiest, but it is preference and what your comfortable with. As your displaying above, lots of finger contorting to get those presses. In my layout, i have 1 button to hit for throw and 2 to hit for fatal blow.

Also once again, you ruin any chance of playing any other fighters if you go with the layout, these cabs are themed not dedicated, so you don't want to waste it with a static layout. I've seen pro-fighters use this 8 button layout as well, so it's not unheard of.

I'm able to pull off the same level of combos as some of the elite players no issue. Now say if someone says hay i need and want that layout no issue.

So honestly no right or wrong answer, still fun either way :)
Any old skool player would not use that layout, kids today don’t even no want an arcade cabinet is
Agreed bro, but kids dont buy these, adults do, old and new skool played very well on it. I grew up in the arcades like you. I adapted from that X layout on mk9, because you either played wiht the stick or you bought a fight stick with only that layout on it. The owner of this cab is having a blast on it and he's old skool hard core MK fan, so it's playable both ways. However you dont spend this kinda money on a cab you can only play one series of one game on so the 8 button layout is to incorporate a universal use.

Truly incredible work. I was hoping price range would be 2-3k, 6k is too much for me. But thank you for sharing, what a masterpiece.

Truly incredible work. I was hoping price range would be 2-3k, 6k is too much for me. But thank you for sharing, what a masterpiece.
No worries man, 2-3k im working for free basically. This not a full time thing for me, I dont have a factory overseas building them for me. It's just me and only me and hand built from the ground up. I dont just toss things together and go for volume otherwise its just another hacked mame cab. I dont put crap low level parts in these things. So the price isnt inflated your just paying for quality parts and craftsmanship, and somewhat perfection.

Your walking with me through the process, and never sweating cause your in the know. It's literally a showpiece / gaming cab in your home and wife approved as well.

The sound systems are on the level of using this thing as a jukebox ,5.1 grade, you can also split out the cab 4k to an external screen so it doubles as a sit down and stand up version of playing a console.

I actually have an MKX cab (shown in prior post) i'm willing to part with for the price range, if your interested in that, or if you just want a barebones shell minus the bling we can discuss that as well.

No worries man, 2-3k im working for free basically. This not a full time thing for me, I dont have a factory overseas building them for me. It's just me and only me and hand built from the ground up. I dont just toss things together and go for volume otherwise its just another hacked mame cab. I dont put crap low level parts in these things. So the price isnt inflated your just paying for quality parts and craftsmanship, and somewhat perfection.

Your walking with me through the process, and never sweating cause your in the know. It's literally a showpiece / gaming cab in your home and wife approved as well.

The sound systems are on the level of using this thing as a jukebox ,5.1 grade, you can also split out the cab 4k to an external screen so it doubles as a sit down and stand up version of playing a console.

I actually have an MKX cab (shown in prior post) i'm willing to part with for the price range, if your interested in that, or if you just want a barebones shell minus the bling we can discuss that as well.
Yep, I completely understand, I'm sure it's worth the $$. Not interested currently, but will keep you in mind for when I am. Appreciate your time and response.