What's new

[JUNE 22-23] MIDWEST CHAMPIONSHIPS 20TH... (antioch, TN)

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
GoldenOreos Quick question: I'm signing up for Injustice. What is the latest that I have to be there to sign up for it to ensure that I make it in the tournament? Or is there a specific window for signup's that cuts off at a certain time, regardless of the game that you are signing up for?

I'm just trying to determine if I need to grab a hotel room on that Friday night or if I can just start driving down there on Saturday morning and still get signed up for Injustice on time. My road trip time is looking to be about 4 - 5 hours.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
GoldenOreos Quick question: I'm signing up for Injustice. What is the latest that I have to be there to sign up for it to ensure that I make it in the tournament? Or is there a specific window for signup's that cuts off at a certain time, regardless of the game that you are signing up for?

I'm just trying to determine if I need to grab a hotel room on that Friday night or if I can just start driving down there on Saturday morning and still get signed up for Injustice on time. My road trip time is looking to be about 4 - 5 hours.
Are Registrations going to be open all day until the game starts?

Just want some clarity .... if we need to register at 11 or if we can do it at some point before the game starts.
yes signups start at 11 but go all day until said game starts.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Goldfish Wasn't sure if you were still interested in this and car pooling, but I wanted to let you know that I will actually be going to a Chicago local that's being held on the same day as this.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Who all will be there?

I suspect more atl guys to be there but not sure since ceo is following week but we'll see

STORMS some front page love?

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Fuuuuu.... If I'd seen this even a week ago I still could have requested off and brought some of the Cinci/Dayton crew with me.

Kind of surprised that none of our Injustice crew nor the facebook group mentioned this event actually.

I'll still throw it at the other guys and see if anyone can make it/plans on showing up.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
Fuuuuu.... If I'd seen this even a week ago I still could have requested off and brought some of the Cinci/Dayton crew with me.

Kind of surprised that none of our Injustice crew nor the facebook group mentioned this event actually.

I'll still throw it at the other guys and see if anyone can make it/plans on showing up.
that sux man ive had this thread up for a while now. STORMS yes man if u could front page this and help us out it would me much appreciated

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
that sux man ive had this thread up for a while now. STORMS yes man if u could front page this and help us out it would me much appreciated
Either GamerBlake90 or myself will get this up. Blake, if you have time.. go for it.

Fromundaman and everyone else... ya'gotta check the tournament forums more often if you're missing this kind of stuff. We can't front page EVERYTHING.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Either GamerBlake90 or myself will get this up. Blake, if you have time.. go for it.

Fromundaman and everyone else... ya'gotta check the tournament forums more often if you're missing this kind of stuff. We can't front page EVERYTHING.

I will allow you to handle this. I'm staying on the watch for results from GUTS II right now and have other articles waiting on stand-by.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
STORMS Oh no, I completely agree (Still kind of new to this site as most fighting games I've played previously have been on SRK or 8wayrun, so totally my fault I missed it), I'm just surprised no one else in the injustice facebook group or more importantly our local scene ever mentioned it.

Pig Of The Hut

Just to make sure we are all on the same page here based on inquiries:

1. The time for Injustice has been set in stone for a long time. We are not changing the time for specific players. Please do not ask.

Last year people complained about MK being on a Friday and now I hear rumbling of complaints for Saturday as well. Not all MK/Injustice tournaments can be at 2:21pm with a 39 minute grace period for late players. =)

2. "No Name Arcade with few setups" will already have a full stream from Panda Bur for Injustice. We will try and be finished as soon as possible.

3. Injustice is on 360, we are not changing it to PS3.

4. There is an extra $200 added for the 1st place winner only in addition to the top 4 earnings split.

5. There is no MK tournament. We do not have a scene supported for MK in Middle Tennessee. If there is an open setup and time someone is more than welcome to run a side tournament.

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys there, good luck to everyone in Injustice and no I am not salting the place up. LOL =D
So it is cool if i bring a setup and run a side MK tourney?

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
if it doesnt mess up any of the tourneys we are having than it would be fine. like if someone is supposed to be at a station for say AE and they r playing in the mk9 side tourney thats a no go, so i would just make absolutely sure all the entrants arent playing any of the games running at said time or have lost already. its only this way BC we have a schedule made up already and we want to run the games as smooth and efficiently as possible.

Pig Of The Hut

if it doesnt mess up any of the tourneys we are having than it would be fine. like if someone is supposed to be at a station for say AE and they r playing in the mk9 side tourney thats a no go, so i would just make absolutely sure all the entrants arent playing any of the games running at said time or have lost already. its only this way BC we have a schedule made up already and we want to run the games as smooth and efficiently as possible.
COOL man

:)

thanks

May i make the rules for it? GGA 16 Bit and I ?

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
GoldenOreos is it cool if I bring my silver controller, the ones they sold that you can twist the dpad so the directionals stick out more? It helps my input accuracy