What's new

Juicy IV: Which reportedly 3-7 or worse match ups are a bill?

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Not really. That matchup chart I put up that everyone agrees with shows that there are definitely 10 characters with superior matchup charts
Not everyone agrees. HoneyBee is changing his mind. Frank thinks it's probably in Batman's favor. Sinestro players don't agree. And your brother as a reference is clearly biased.

Question, bane is definitely a bettee character than raven, any reason why you don't use him on tournament? Just curious because I for one would like to see ur bane in action. Back in mk9 I felt that many liu kang players didn't play him right so I picked him up and showed how he should be played.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
No way bats beats supes lmao, and I am willing to debate this without a doubt. Also how is batman better than DS is the question? I would like a discussion on that.
I don't think they're up for discussing bro lol. The Skype Illuminati are self-proclaimed gods that act like they know everything about everything and if you try to debate something with them they won't even tell why you why they have their reasonings for their side of the argument, they will just tell you that you're straight up wrong without any discussing.

It's rather annoying, you would think that if a group of people acted that stuck up and high and mighty all the time they would actually be good, I would body their whole team by myself

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Ok here's the full picture, now I never like defending dog beaters but this one time I will

Forever king :
Tournaments attended 16

Woundcowboy:
Tournaments attended : 6

Wound has been at 37.5% of the amount of tourneys king has and is #10

Math flows in cowboy favor, w 16 tourneys he'd hit more points

Quick props/shout out to me w 5 and being highest

ForeverKing

Not everyone agrees. HoneyBee is changing his mind. Frank thinks it's probably in Batman's favor. Sinestro players don't agree. And your brother as a reference is clearly biased.
I just talked to MF Slayer in a party on Xbox live yesterday, he thinks it's 5-5. Max said it was 5-5 as well, I just referenced my brother because he played the Batman-Bane matchup more then anyone else

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Ok here's the full picture, now I never like defending dog beaters but this one time I will

Forever king :
Tournaments attended 16

Woundcowboy:

EVO is worth a metric fuck ton of points, so that really helps.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter

Forever king :
Tournaments attended 16

Woundcowboy:

Rico is a god

EDIT: I think math would be in DJT's favor

ForeverKing

Forever king :
Tournaments attended 16

Woundcowboy:

Alot of those 16 they put for me are just locals, for example the Atlanta local before Final Round.

Cowboy has been to more tournaments then 6, but it doesn't show tournaments that you don't make top 8

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
I don't think they're up for discussing bro lol. The Skype Illuminati are self-proclaimed gods that act like they know everything about everything and if you try to debate something with them they won't even tell why you why they have their reasonings for their side of the argument, they will just tell you that you're straight up wrong without any discussing.

It's rather annoying, you would think that if a group of people acted that stuck up and high and mighty all the time they would actually be good, I would body their whole team by myself
Lol I just bodied you, did you already forget when I had to remind you earlier in the thread? Have you ever gotten a game on theo either?

haha damn, well I for one definitely am for debating and won't stand here while I see sketchy things being posted. I will take action like always and when it comes to batman I will defend ur points in full.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3

lol that's funny since three of the people in the illuminati have beaten you in tournament (one beat you last weekend). Also, I have no problem providing reasoning for any of my arguments.

ForeverKing

Lol I just bodied you, did you already forget when I had to remind you earlier in the thread? Have you ever gotten a game on theo either?
Yeah you beat me, but that doesn't mean I can't beat you. I've had sets against Theo that were like 35-23, things of that nature. In a 3-7 matchup

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord

Forever king :
Tournaments attended 16

Woundcowboy:

If you don't make top 8 (top 16 for some), it doesn't even say you attended the tournament. Going by those numbers isn't exactly accurate. I'm pretty sure you've been to more than 5 tournaments lol.

coolwhip

Noob

Forever king :
Tournaments attended 16

Woundcowboy:

I love Cowboy (when he's not talking about Batman) but he definitely went to more than 6 tournaments.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
yeah too bad we can't travel as much, but I respect those who have put work in and have traveled/ supported the game. For mkx tho, me and DJT plan to travel more hopefully :) #YEEAAPPPP
P.S. TCW seems like a good tourney for us to travel to.
dat mkx pot bonus may or may not have already doubled to 4k

i love being secretive till announcement

:cool:

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Alot of those 16 they put for me are just locals, for example the Atlanta local before Final Round.

Cowboy has been to more tournaments then 6, but it doesn't show tournaments that you don't make top 8
Actually, since 2013 I have been to 7 tournaments and have placed at 4 of them.
edit: I am counting majors