What's new

Breakthrough Joker is Viable, Top 10 at it. Tech videos by SonicFox

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Sigh... most of this is techroll-able, which everyone does in this matchup....
AND WE DON'T DOWNPLAY. God damn, everyone has been telling us to drop the character while we've been saying he's probably somewhere in the mid tier. Not top 10 though kiddo.
Look child...
We know about the throw tech stuff. All they have to do is not tech the throw and you don't get the setup.
We know about his damage. But the teeth into poorly timed j3 setup you're doing is easy to block and get right out of. Only thing you're doing is getting some advantage in their face.
We know about his crazy interactable shit. There are several videos posted.
We know about the BGB stuff. It get's done all the time.
You're just posting a bunch of flashy stuff that people are gonna get wet over because they don't know anything about Joker, but this stuff doesn't work against good players that have Joker experience.
Neutral game is where he suffers and where he get's beat. You show me using him well in that capacity, then you'll have my respect.
Til then... stay in school... you little prick.
I did certain setups where even IF you tech roll, you still get caught. Shouldve did those first so I didnt have to hear another downplayer. And I have played many people that have such "Joker experience" and I can still go even with them. Your busy downplaying all this stuff yet you dont even know how I will incorporate it in real game. This is mainly just tech for jokers that may have not known. If you wanna fight MY JOKER, come see me.

Ok #1 you are trash af dude. Smdh bragging bout beating a Joker player with MMH wtf? #2 I dare you to play my Joker with any other character but MMH & let's see how good you do against me then.
lol if im trash what does that make you? lol
my point was that hes not top ten he sucks dude he cant get in and lets be real everytime i play you i woop you and you send me messages about aww man use someone else waaawaaaa hes broke waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

By all means. I hope you prove me wrong. You're certainly a better player than myself...
But none of this has impressed me and none of it is new.
Try not to yolo too hard. You don't get rewarded for your mistakes with this character.
wakeup yolo teeth into grab setup man

SonicFox5000

The Best.
By all means. I hope you prove me wrong. You're certainly a better player than myself...
But none of this has impressed me and none of it is new.
Try not to yolo too hard. You don't get rewarded for your mistakes with this character.
see its different when a joker player shows off ALL THIS TECH and then doesnt incorporate it mid match. I know how to incorporate EVERYTHING in every situation. And you might want to go and take another look at that grab infinite. EVEN IF YOU DONT TECH, YOUR PUT BACK IN A MIXUP SITUATION WHERE I COULD JUST GRAB YOU AGAIN. And if you wake up MBF3.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
I did certain setups where even IF you tech roll, you still get caught. Shouldve did those first so I didnt have to hear another downplayer. And I have played many people that have such "Joker experience" and I can still go even with them. Your busy downplaying all this stuff yet you dont even know how I will incorporate it in real game. This is mainly just tech for jokers that may have not known. If you wanna fight MY JOKER, come see me.
Like I said. No one in the Joker community is downplaying. Just everyone else.
Lol what am I doing even responding to you? You're just a kid. Stop trying to blow people up for no reason and do your homework.

EMP Dark

Noob
lol if im trash what does that make you? lol
my point was that hes not top ten he sucks dude he cant get in and lets be real everytime i play you i woop you and you send me messages about aww man use someone else waaawaaaa hes broke waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Point proven. You just exposed & proved to yourself that you are garbage as hell outside of MMH. But yeah just stick to using that broken character bruh. Cause that's the only way i mean the only way you will ever be able to beat me. Oh yeah & judging by your avatar i can tell also you are the ultimate tier whore smh.

Point proven. You just exposed & proved to yourself that you are garbage as hell outside of MMH. But yeah just stick to using that broken character bruh. Cause that's the only way i mean the only way you will ever be able to beat me. Oh yeah & judging by your avatar i can tell also you are the ultimate tier whore smh.
lol whats wrong with using a character thats really good? i have a love for the character .
i used him pre patch when superman and black adam reigned

i know my characters good and the reason im bragging is because joker sucks and him saying hes top ten is just so laughable.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Yeah but how is Joker gonna catch up with some characters? How is he gonna counter some of the stuff? Does this change any match up in any way? GA has 80% setups that are super situational, doesn't mean he's suddenly top tier.

@300official bragging about online wins is like bragging about getting laid by an STD riddled crack whore.