What's new

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle discussion

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
Hell with it, bump and some self promotion.
These were recorded before the most recent patch though.

RebelzPlague

I like to think I'm good.
What are your thoughts on the new patch?

The only thing I noticed really is that my Kira combo changed, but for the best, as I can use either HHA or GHA to end it off. Those Dio...nerfs?

Yojimzo

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure on the patch thus far, I noticed my main Kira and Joseph combos still work, so I wont complain, but it seems they did extend how long cinematic taunts are now, I can actually finish my PB Dio taunts now, HORY SHET.

RebelzPlague

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure on the patch thus far, I noticed my main Kira and Joseph combos still work, so I wont complain, but it seems they did extend how long cinematic taunts are now, I can actually finish my PB Dio taunts now, HORY SHET.

Patch notes: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/676176-jojos-bizarre-adventure-all-star-battle/67458746

I like it to be honest, seems like everything get sorted out pretty well. Now I can't wait for the Anasui and VI patch, since Anasui is one of my favorites in jojo's, and his Seiyuu voices another favorite character of mine.

Yojimzo

Patch notes: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/676176-jojos-bizarre-adventure-all-star-battle/67458746

I like it to be honest, seems like everything get sorted out pretty well. Now I can't wait for the Anasui and VI patch, since Anasui is one of my favorites in jojo's, and his Seiyuu voices another favorite character of mine.
Im still needing to get my hands on some money for Yen cards, so i can get all the Dlc I'm wanting. I hate not having consistent income sometimes.

RebelzPlague

Im still needing to get my hands on some money for Yen cards, so i can get all the Dlc I'm wanting. I hate not having consistent income sometimes.

I made sure to have enough for it, so far, I have all the DLC characters. Now I just gotta figure out how the campaign works, so I can get the cool costumes.

Bumping since the game is coming to US in 3 days and has been out in the EU area for a day now.

For EU people: Is the netcode still as bad as it was in the Japanese version?

Super excited for this game finally making it to the US, I'm really hoping there's a tournament scene for it when it releases or the FGC gives it a shot, but it's kinda unlikely.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Bumping since the game is coming to US in 3 days and has been out in the EU area for a day now.

For EU people: Is the netcode still as bad as it was in the Japanese version?

Super excited for this game finally making it to the US, I'm really hoping there's a tournament scene for it when it releases or the FGC gives it a shot, but it's kinda unlikely.
Yeah. I highly doubt this will get much exposure in the US. I can't wait to get this game. Preordered it on Amazon, and I'll have it next week, so I hope to play some of you guys.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Yeah. I personally saved my gamestop monies just for this game haha. I'm getting it on-release.
I'm looking more at maybe... Gen 2 or gen 6 Hero.
Joseph or Joleyn? Also, I'm pretty sure this game won't be at Gamestop. You have to buy the digital version on the store, or preorder the physical copy on Amazon or Namco Bandai's website.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Joseph or Joleyn? Also, I'm pretty sure this game won't be at Gamestop. You have to buy the digital version on the store, or preorder the physical copy on Amazon or Namco Bandai's website.
Think so? I'll just go spend my gamestop monies on PSN store monies then, and trade off that way.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Yeah. I don't remember when, but I think @Cage Redfield said that this game would not be at Gamestop.
Meh. I'll still get it either way, its whatever lol.
Man... I may use Rohan regardless. Just so if this game ever makes it to a tourney we're both at, I'm going to "you can't attack me" you on stream and proceed to dance until its almost over haha.