What's new

Johnny's F3 is pokeable every time on crouch block.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Well, Usedforglue just explained it perfectly, and I don't know what else to say if you still think jumping out is a good idea.
I didn't say jumping out is always the best option, I said it is the best option if you think he's going to repet single f3's because f3 is a low crush, and when you hesitate to see if the rest of the string will come out, you will not beat out the next f3 with your poke. You don not try to jump from a crouch block position. You have to transition form crouch block to standing and hope he doesn't commit to f33 and then confirm into ex forceball, and jump after the next blocked f3. I will usually wait for the Cage player to commit to the full string before I try to get out because I would rather not put my lifebar on the line by jumping or poking, but certainly not by trying to poke single f3's. That is the worst option of them all. I would rather hesitate, and then armour out as soon as I saw him go for the next f3.

You obviously didn't fully understand Glue's post because he was not encouraging you to poke single f3's.

I didn't say jumping out is always the best option, I said it is the best option if you think he's going to repet single f3's because f3 is a low crush, and when you hesitate to see if the rest of the string will come out, you will not beat out the next f3 with your poke. You don not try to jump from a crouch block position. You have to transition form crouch block to standing and hope he doesn't commit to f33 and then confirm into ex forceball, and jump after the next blocked f3. I will usually wait for the Cage player to commit to the full string before I try to get out because I would rather not put my lifebar on the line by jumping or poking, but certainly not by trying to poke single f3's. That is the worst option of them all. I would rather hesitate, and then armour out as soon as I saw him go for the next f3.

You obviously didn't fully understand Glue's post because he was not encouraging you to poke single f3's.
if you block f3 and try to jump out, you get a AA reset.

if you block exforceballs an try to jump the same thing happens.

If you still want to be stupid, and standblock everything go right ahead. You just set yourself up to get antiaired.