What's new

General/Other - Jax Jax General Discussion

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
I still think the restand and air ground pound make PU still viable. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself.
Pls tell me what does +3 re-stand gotcha give u that hard knockdown gotcha doesn't? They can armor after it. Iagp ain't gonna save pu,that's a fact. I just don't see any real use for pu anymore. The took he's dmg from everything that he had :(. Universal UB Nerf hitted PU so hard coz of the dmg scale Nerf on OHDP and GG. Jax is still very very good thou

Last edited:

Poser Paul

#1 Unbreakable
Pls tell me what does +3 re-stand gotcha give u that hard knockdown gotcha doesn't? They can armor after it. Iagp ain't gonna save pu,that's a fact. I just don't see any real use for pu anymore. The took he's dmg from everything that he had :(. Universal UB Nerf hitted PU so hard coz of the dmg scale Nerf on OHDP and GG. Jax is still very very good thou
You can break armor with 12 if you'd like or b3 into ex gotcha if you're that worried, and overhead dashpunch isn't the only way to dish out damage with jax you know. As for iagp, that's trash

Poser Paul

#1 Unbreakable
But it's definetly isn't good! At least Wrestler could get some pressure with commang grab on hit, but there's only nerfs. He wasn't top 3 to nerf like that, I think.
I agree with the nerfs but I just don't see why they would pick on him buuuut I hardly ever throughout b2 and b3 so I'm not that discouraged about it. Wrestler is broken tier now though

Osagri

You can break armor with 12 if you'd like or b3 into ex gotcha if you're that worried, and overhead dashpunch isn't the only way to dish out damage with jax you know. As for iagp, that's trash
its not only one but its the best one. i can go b3 into gg and be -9 after that. 12 doesn't break every armor.

Last edited:

Poser Paul

#1 Unbreakable
its not only one but its the best one. i can go b3 into gg and be -9 after that. 12 doesn't break every armor.
Those are just options, you can bait the armor or whatever you want. The point is that it's a restand, the possibilities are endless, especially with jax. He pretty much has the best buttons in the game

Osagri

Those are just options, you can bait the armor or whatever you want. The point is that it's a restand, the possibilities are endless, especially with jax. He pretty much has the best buttons in the game
I know but the point is why should I pick pu when the two other variations do the same thing?

Poser Paul

#1 Unbreakable
I know but the point is why should I pick pu when the two other variations do the same thing?
Cause pu does shows greater viability against some mus that wrestler has trouble with. all I'm saying is that pu still competes with the variations. Not as good as wrestler now but still almost as good

Osagri

Cause pu does shows greater viability against some mus that wrestler has trouble with. all I'm saying is that pu still competes with the variations. Not as good as wrestler now but still almost as good
I played pumped up coz he had dmg and faster,full ground gp and iagp. But now that the crazy dmg he did is taken away, I don't see that little bit better zoning is my reason to pick pu over wrestler or hw.

Poser Paul

#1 Unbreakable
I played pumped up coz he had dmg and faster,full ground gp and iagp. But now that the crazy dmg he did is taken away, I don't see that little bit better zoning is my reason to pick pu over wrestler or hw.
You should be using pu for his damage, otg and restands

Osagri

Well I can't say anything for sure yet, need to do labbing on Friday when the patch comes out, now that I think of it.

Poser Paul

#1 Unbreakable
He doesn't have he's dmg anymore. They nerfed the otgs
They nerfed the damage off of hard knock down combos. You shouldn't be using is otg off of combos but off of anti air energy wave as for the restand, you probably haven't had enough experience with it then

Osagri

They nerfed the damage off of hard knock down combos. You shouldn't be using is otg off of combos but off of anti air energy wave as for the restand, you probably haven't had enough experience with it then
I will not use it anymore because of that. Like I said no more crazy dmg. That gp is good but not that good