What's new

Jax Frame Data

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Specials don't link after a full string. It's good for continuing pressure though due to the blockstun on GG.

For an extravagant 20% BNB!

Edit: actually that IS a lot, is 1xxground pound guaranteed? :confused:
Yes, seems like it. Even 1,2 on hit may give a guaranteed GP, there's only 1 frame gap and it takes 1 frame to jump away/toward and 3 to neutral jump.

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
Specials don't link after a full string. It's good for continuing pressure though due to the blockstun on GG.

For an extravagant 20% BNB!

u can`t cancel normals into ground pound. :(

Yes, seems like it. Even 1,2 on hit may give a guaranteed GP, there's only 1 frame gap and it takes 1 frame to jump away/toward and 3 to neutral jump.
There is a difference between "hit advantage" and "cancel advantage on hit". >_<

LEGEND

YES!
yes, if you make the 2 in 12 wiff you get a free Ground Pound or X-Ray. But it takes a very specific spacing

this is actually viable after blocking some moves like Johnny Cage's Nut punch and Sonya's Ar Kick

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
u can`t cancel normals into ground pound. :(

There is a difference between "hit advantage" and "cancel advantage on hit". >_<
I haven't played Jax since the full frame data was posted so I didn't know lol

And I already know that, how do you think I came up with Scorpion's JK~instant teleport psuedo frame trap on block? :p

yes, if you make the 2 in 12 wiff you get a free Ground Pound or X-Ray. But it takes a very specific spacing

this is actually viable after blocking some moves like Johnny Cage's Nut punch and Sonya's Ar Kick
Interesting. yeah I noticed his string have weird hit properties, max range F4,1 whiffs on Cyrax etc.

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
I haven't played Jax since the frame data was posted so I didn't know lol

And I already know that, how do you think I came up with Scorpion's JK~instant teleport psuedo frame trap on block? :p

Hm, i quoted Prinz, he used to get it wrong. I never said any word about you, u`r one hell of theory monster. :)

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Hm, i quoted Prinz, he used to get it wrong. I never said any word about you, u`r one hell of theory monster. :)
I meant canceling 1,2 on hit into GP, of course :) I know the difference between hit advantage and cancel advantage on hit.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Well I got an alert so I thought I might aswell clear up what I meant heh.

And I haven't had an offline scene for MK in over a year, I'm forced to theory fight. :(