What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason Voorhees Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferra Torr is reminiscent of Friday the 13th 2 when Jason had the sack with one eyehole. They need an alt costume from Jason X when the nano machines fixed him and one from Jason Lives number 6 when he has those bright yellow gloves.

wyruzzah

Noob
Ferra Torr is reminiscent of Friday the 13th 2 when Jason had the sack with one eyehole. They need an alt costume from Jason X when the nano machines fixed him and one from Jason Lives number 6 when he has those bright yellow gloves.
I doubt that NRS make any alternate costumes for any DLC characters :(

The Magician

According to my sources...
It's more of a treadmill power walk from a Jason tower video that got taken down by warner brothers just a few minutes ago. It's quite fast though

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I will be dying to see who will be the first one dropping up crying because of Jason can comeback to life twice, has a grapple variation that can't be outzoned due teleport to close space, locked with clone and can scramble inputs, this week will be a lot of fun on tym.

If we get a Jason Scare week oh man...

Holy balls. My hype level now exceeds 9000 after that kombat kast... Jason looks absolutely filthy. All three variations. New main, no doubt.

JaeTea

Noob
Uhh the Relentless EX Body Hug does 28% damage. haha.

I don't like playing "gimmick" characters but he's pretty awesome.

Probably wont main Jason, but I know he's going to be added to the list of characters I already play. Everything in that trailer made me want to get to know him. The fact that he looks like a walking power house and dat armor. In a roundabout way he reminds me of Colossus from Children of the Atom or Juggernaut from Marvel Super Heroes.

Hassun

Noob
Is it just me or did they reuse Kotal Kahn stuff for Jason? Feels kind of low-rent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.