What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason Voorhees Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd guess Slasher is based on using the machete.

I wonder what Unstoppable and Relentless are all about though.
Something interesting for like relentless would be if once he dies he might comeback to life with like 1/4th of his health in a powered up mode and his health slowly depletes over time until he dies again haha

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I really would love to see the (admittedly non-canon) teleporting referenced in a serious way but who knows what they were allowed/willing to do.

I'mma call it the Teletrope.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
I'd guess Slasher is based on using the machete.

I wonder what Unstoppable and Relentless are all about though.
Unstoppable probably gets armored moves, or a move which grants Jason armor for a period of time. Honestly, I hope they give Tremor the armor variation; he looks like he could get Doomsday's trait. Armor fits for Jason, but from a design perspective I think it fits more for Tremor. We'll see.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Ever since the Jason rumors, I've been hoping for the sleeping bag fatality. Now that you've mentioned Ferra/Torr... Damnit. I hope they make it work!

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
I can't find anything regarding his release date. Has anyone heard anything? If so, gimme the ice cream scoop. Thanks.

Call me krazy but I heard that kombat pass owners get the DLC a week earlier than everyone else......if this is true, and we are supposed to get jason "late april" then shouldn't we have him by now or at least know when we're going to get him?

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I remember it just says "early access." I think we assumed a week because we would have gotten him by now. So I'm not sure when we will get him.

MashBot

You're over matched.
Maybe the dates started for the dlc is the kombat packs dates. And everyone else have to wait a week of do after that...

:DOGE

kayuza

meanwhile..
i'm assuming tuesday (for ps4). that's when the current premiere tower ends, and thus aligns with tuesday psn store purchase updates / patch schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.