What's new

Jailhouse is bored at work and made a matchup thread of his own, the thread

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP

dude cyborgs true weakness is his AA game much like most of the cast that isnt aquaman, supes, and green lantern... I would hope that flash would have the upper hand once he gets in otherwise he would be as weak as a character as cyborg can be in most match ups....

but in general Ive played some great flash players that had the lead most of the match and once I get that mid screen/full screen game going with missile oki, I usually win unless I do something stupid.... the flash is one of the few match ups where cyborg can actually use his near worthless trait (which I found some great tech)

hell Im still amazed that pig thinks sinetro gets free wins against cyborg like cyborg doesnt have better footies tools than sinestro.... but whatever I hope people keep thinks cyborg is ass so that he gets unnecessary buffs like flash did... gimme those jax buffs please lol

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
dude cyborgs true weakness is his AA game much like most of the cast that isnt aquaman, supes, and green lantern... I would hope that flash would have the upper hand once he gets in otherwise he would be as weak as a character as cyborg can be in most match ups....

but in general Ive played some great flash players that had the lead most of the match and once I get that mid screen/full screen game going with missile oki, I usually win unless I do something stupid.... the flash is one of the few match ups where cyborg can actually use his near worthless trait (which I found some great tech)

hell Im still amazed that pig thinks sinetro gets free wins against cyborg like cyborg doesnt have better footies tools than sinestro.... but whatever I hope people keep thinks cyborg is ass so that he gets unnecessary buffs like flash did... gimme those jax buffs please lol
yeah i dont know what flash players you played but you can't zone him, idk if you sit there and do ground fireballs all day or something because you an't do an IANB in this MU ask jailhouse. flash dash is super fast if you try trait i can dash up twice from full screen in about 23 frames so good luck with that, if you wanna play the MU add me on psn Zyphox___ 3 underscores or XBL Zyphox i will show you why.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

good lord when can we play?!?!?

lol id love to see the ft10 between you two cyb/sin. please record Pig

i think we explored the cyborg/zod matchup interestingly last night. do you have any thoughts? AK Pig Of The Hut

it feels somewhat competitive until you get trait out and then i feel pretty helpless. its not unwinnable though. also i think you'd make it look worse if you attempted to knock me out of IAFB more with the straight gun. free trait every time

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Jailhouse

You killed me last night. Made me cry man. Grundy vs cyborg is utterly helpless.

Even GA can barely get an arrow loaded without getting hit. Suggestions?

Jailhouse

You killed me last night. Made me cry man. Grundy vs cyborg is utterly helpless.

Even GA can barely get an arrow loaded without getting hit. Suggestions?
i think GA beats cyborg 6-4. dont go for the ice arrow all the time. fire arrows all day. i cant do iafb's on GA because he ducks under them and knocks me out of the air with fire arrow. against firearrow i gotta do a lot of standing fireballs.
watch me vs chris g play at twitch archives

and yes i think cyborg vs grundy might be the worst matchup in the entire game
you might fare better to not go for the runninggrab cancel as much as you do because it forces you to eat up a lot of damage trying to get next to me. Id say walk and duck more until you walk me to the corner and then start making guesses on the running grab

Mojo

Noob
When are you coming to next level again? I've found this corner safe jump vortex with cyborg that I need to show you. I found it a while ago and I've been playing this game less and less so I figure I need to show someone before I end up dropping Cyborg for WW or end up dropping the game completely.

Pig Of The Hut

lol id love to see the ft10 between you two cyb/sin. please record Pig

i think we explored the cyborg/zod matchup interestingly last night. do you have any thoughts? AK Pig Of The Hut

it feels somewhat competitive until you get trait out and then i feel pretty helpless. its not unwinnable though. also i think you'd make it look worse if you attempted to knock me out of IAFB more with the straight gun. free trait every time
Hmm it's probably 6-4 ZOD, the trait is a huge game changer in this MU and more we played last night the more I found straight gun useful

Also I liked watching what u were doing w ZOD too that was helpful and cool

Btw I think my Xbox is dead, I blamed my dog but apparently he just walked past (knocking out Ethernet) but it did freeze

And kept doing it

I just realized I know how to test it though and see when it turns off on the asus if it turns off on my stream capture on CPU

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
i think GA beats cyborg 6-4. dont go for the ice arrow all the time. fire arrows all day. i cant do iafb's on GA because he ducks under them and knocks me out of the air with fire arrow. against firearrow i gotta do a lot of standing fireballs.
watch me vs chris g play at twitch archives

and yes i think cyborg vs grundy might be the worst matchup in the entire game
you might fare better to not go for the runninggrab cancel as much as you do because it forces you to eat up a lot of damage trying to get next to me. Id say walk and duck more until you walk me to the corner and then start making guesses on the running grab
later this weekend I want to work on my Arrow vs you...your zod is good but I really am only interested in your cyborg right now because I just keep getting bodied.

later this weekend I want to work on my Arrow vs you...your zod is good but I really am only interested in your cyborg right now because I just keep getting bodied.
thanks, sure

9-1 against grundy? why? he has three hits of armor and ground hands.
9-1 is probably exaggeration. it is definitely at least 8-2 though

Are you on Xbox? I'd like to get some more MU exp.
yes, i'll add you

Hmm it's probably 6-4 ZOD, the trait is a huge game changer in this MU and more we played last night the more I found straight gun useful

Also I liked watching what u were doing w ZOD too that was helpful and cool

Btw I think my Xbox is dead, I blamed my dog but apparently he just walked past (knocking out Ethernet) but it did freeze

And kept doing it

I just realized I know how to test it though and see when it turns off on the asus if it turns off on my stream capture on CPU
yeah that was lols when your dog tripped over the shit while we were playing. the zod mirrors were interesting as hell. its cool when you have a charcater deep enoguh to the point where 2 people basically use him completely differently

Pig Of The Hut

thanks, sure

9-1 is probably exaggeration. it is definitely at least 8-2 though

yes, i'll add you

yeah that was lols when your dog tripped over the shit while we were playing. the zod mirrors were interesting as hell. its cool when you have a charcater deep enoguh to the point where 2 people basically use him completely differently
I was digging the far laser cancel to grab and I need to do more of what u did w the trait where u would rush in w f2 due to fear of overhead

Together we will learn ZOD and bring into our game each piece of him as we show each other what's good and what's not . That's a good point though, character is so deep it did feel different entered us two despite it being a mirror .

I like the b1 and f3 corner stuff u did too, I rarely use it. I also need to use more of that

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
yeah i dont know what flash players you played but you can't zone him, idk if you sit there and do ground fireballs all day or something because you an't do an IANB in this MU ask jailhouse. flash dash is super fast if you try trait i can dash up twice from full screen in about 23 frames so good luck with that, if you wanna play the MU add me on psn Zyphox___ 3 underscores or XBL Zyphox i will show you why.

I can cancel trait with anything I want and 2 things that I can use against flash can either lead to 46% damage or just plain running away and shooting you some more..... both options are promised because they both carry armor properties

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I can cancel trait with anything I want and 2 things that I can use against flash can either lead to 46% damage or just plain running away and shooting you some more..... both options are promised because they both carry armor properties
the flash laughs at your armor son, i hate two hit specials launchers that are 11f start up, my j2 is a 3 hit move, my standing 2 is a two hit move thats insanely fast, but i will be playing jailhouse this week so i'll judge the MU then.