What's new

Jailhouse is bored at work and made a matchup thread of his own, the thread

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
good

come there last thursday of this month for BNB

You were the guy taht said sinestro and cyborg is winning MU for cyborg right?

I think the match up is 5-5 ...that MU is more about who gets they shit started first..... TBH I do believe Victor Stone has the better footie tools

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
the flash laughs at your armor son, i hate two hit specials launchers that are 11f start up, my j2 is a 3 hit move, my standing 2 is a two hit move thats insanely fast, but i will be playing jailhouse this week so i'll judge the MU then.

you would actually jump against cyborg using the flash? also trait cancel zipline is too good against the flash.... the only thing I think the flash hurt cyborgs with is if flash gets a HKD his oki game is retarded..

in a nutshell, cyborg been type casted as a one trick pony..... non the less Im a character loyalist the labs only with him no matter how shitty people think he is...... hope perfect legends buff suggestions come to life

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
you would actually jump against cyborg using the flash? also trait cancel zipline is too good against the flash.... the only thing I think the flash hurt cyborgs with is if flash gets a HKD his oki game is retarded..

in a nutshell, cyborg been type casted as a one trick pony..... non the less Im a character loyalist the labs only with him no matter how shitty people think he is...... hope perfect legends buff suggestions come to life
why not? do you have an anti air? you will have to do grounded NB do you understand that? i go right under you instant air NB with RMS while running, and off a j2 i get a free 50/50 that leads to 58% for both overhead and low INTO hard knockdown for oki. flashs air game is pretty good tbh.

How anyone could consider that stubby baby arm the undisputed best antiair in the game is just wrong. Aquaman sinestro and soloman grundy do exist in this game

It's not BAD tho. It's like black Adam tier

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
How anyone could consider that stubby baby arm the undisputed best antiair in the game is just wrong. Aquaman sinestro and soloman grundy do exist in this game

Shit black adams d2 is much better cyborgs from any distance... But hell one is more likely to anti air a black adam player jumpy ass ... Mash dat dive kick

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator

i personally never said best in game but its one of the better ones,id call it better than BA's anyway.
just cause it doesnt have a hitbox to near top of screen like oceanman's and grundy's fisher price my 1st anti airs doesnt mean is not as good as tool as there d2s is to them

LaR

Noob
Shit black adams d2 is much better cyborgs from any distance... But hell one is more likely to anti air a black adam player jumpy ass ... Mash dat dive kick
No its not. Cyborgs d2 has a much bigger hitbox than Black Adams and is the same speed

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
i personally never said best in game but its one of the better ones,id call it better than BA's anyway.
just cause it doesnt have a hitbox to near top of screen like oceanman's and grundy's fisher price my 1st anti airs doesnt mean is not as good as tool as there d2s is to them

once someone is in the air you might as well just block...lol stubby arms gets stuff by almost everything if it isnt done preempted to someone thinking about jump... trust me playboy Ive even took a day practicing anti airing batman in practice mode to see if I could stuff his annoying jump in

only thing thats somewhat consistant at stuffing a jump in is d.b2 which stops cross ups but not meaty cross ups

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Curious and somewhat amused by why Cyborg vs Killer Frost is even. Her iceberg doesn't work like Aqua's trident. That doesn't make her any less annoying to zone than he. Assuming you IAFB and never fireball on the ground, you're at risk. Assuming you realize this and ground fireball, before you recover you'll most likely easy an iceberg and trade in the best case scenario. What, however, does he do to keep KF in check?

Maybe the MU is 5-5 against OTHER Killer Frosts Kappa