Scorpion: 3-7
Shazam: 5-5
Sinestro: 3-7
Solomon Grundy: 8-2
Superman: 6-4
Wonder Woman: 6-4
Zod: 4-6
Martian Manhunter: 3-7

with mid hitting airfireballs/prepatch (IE next level NYC casuals)

Doomsday: 10-0
Bane: 10-0
Lex luthor: 10-0
Grundy: 97-0

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I can see why Ares has advantage, but i'm curious on your thoughts with Green Arrow as I just picked him up a couple of days ago.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I'm curious about your Raven number, why is it Cyborg's favor?

I'm also curious about your Wonder Woman number.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
4-6 means raven advantage. What are you curious abut with wonder woman ?
I don't mean to be nitpicky, but I thought MU lists had the opposing characters number first. (on the left side) eg, Raven: 6-4 (disadvantage for Cyborg) Grundy: 4-6 (advantage for Cyborg)

I just wanna hear your thoughts on the Wonder Woman MU lol. I don't see it being a disadvantage for either character, but Cyborg can't really zone due to her Parry. She has little trouble getting in as well, and forces Cyborg to come to her. I don't know Cyborg that well, that's why I'm asking.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Flash after patch beats cyborg 7-3 O.O you can shoot fireball all day, i can dash up and then once your cornered you best wake up is only a one hit move, so armor through it and punish 53% meterless, i can RMS under your fireballs no matter how low they get to the ground, and now that i an AA you cyborg j2 wont be a problem, plus now i have MB LC and all this stuff, you can't keep me out so yeah its pretty bad for cyborg, when ever i go to NYC we'll play the MU :)

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Good MU chart.

I actually now think Cyborg Batgirl is 6-4 in Cyborgs favor. Her tele is just not a good anti-zoning tool against Cyborg with his quick recover. Seems easy to bait teles for me and still get away with zoning. He can also grapple hook out of her mix ups. I think I did it a few times.

I still think Shazam is 6-4 Cyborg or 5-5 if he is really on point with the tele immunity stuff.

I will have to believe you with the GA MU becasue you get to play Chris G lol. I do find however that ground fire balls work well against GA while crouching fire arrows. Also, D1xxSDC backwards allows you to blow up his attempt at interrupting d1xxsd with d1 ice arrow

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Also, every charecter except for Ares, Batman, KF and a few others are 10-0 Cyborg pre-patch lol

It was just easier with the big hitbox fellows

Jun_Dp101

Don't mess with the bess
I don't think the shazam mu is bad for cyborg, holding ground fireball is a pretty good way to mess with his teles, w/o teles hes just another character cyborg can zone out. Also 4-6 raven is pretty generous imo :p

Why's Sinestro 4-6 or a possible 3-7?
It's hard to explain but basically it has to do with his regular fireball shutting down all your options. Once he hits y ou out of the air while you're iafbing, he gets like his entire trait. Rocks will blow you up for it too. Fireball knocks you out of missiles all the time.
Once he has trait you're done basically, cyborg has no options. U can't go in with a grappling because his d2 beats it every time.
You have to guess on a dash x forward grapple absorb one fireball/overhead rocks far more than you want to.

Relaxedstate
AK Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
It's hard to explain but basically it has to do with his regular fireball shutting down all your options. Once he hits y ou out of the air while you're iafbing, he gets like his entire trait. Rocks will blow you up for it too. Fireball knocks you out of missiles all the time.
Once he has trait you're done basically, cyborg has no options. U can't go in with a grappling because his d2 beats it every time.
You have to guess on a dash x forward grapple absorb one fireball/overhead rocks far more than you want to.

Relaxedstate
AK Pig Of The Hut
This x 100

If u can beat sinestro w cyborg two games in a row that player deserves a medal

Sinestro shuts down and controls they entire match

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Flash after patch beats cyborg 7-3 O.O you can shoot fireball all day, i can dash up and then once your cornered you best wake up is only a one hit move, so armor through it and punish 53% meterless, i can RMS under your fireballs no matter how low they get to the ground, and now that i an AA you cyborg j2 wont be a problem, plus now i have MB LC and all this stuff, you can't keep me out so yeah its pretty bad for cyborg, when ever i go to NYC we'll play the MU :)
I enjoyed the laugh

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
This x 100

If u can beat sinestro w cyborg two games in a row that player deserves a medal

Sinestro shuts down and controls they entire match

Pre-patch I thought Sinestro a pretty decent MU versus Cyborg. What would you guys say it was then? 5-5? I remember bringing it up in the Sinestro MU discussion and either you or Wound said he did well/even against Pre-Patch Cyborg.